Profile for P. S. Daw > Reviews

Content by P. S. Daw

P. S. Daw "Dawsy No. 2" (Cornwall)

Page: 1 | 2
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks [DVD]
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jayson Thiessen
Offered by Home Entertainment Online

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit!, 11 Nov. 2015
My 6 year old daughter loves it, inoffensive , lots of songs, if they like my little pony a definite winner

Morphy Richards 108102 Prism Kettle - White
Morphy Richards 108102 Prism Kettle - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab kettle, 2 Sept. 2015
Had this kettle for just over 2 weeks and am really pleased. It looks amazing, very easy to fill up and quieter to boil than my previous kettle. The base has a "lip" which is a great idea, you definitely know it's on and it doesn't "rock" off. If you are looking for a designer looking kettle that performs well this does the job, love it!

Tiny Love Super Mat - Sunny Mat
Tiny Love Super Mat - Sunny Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 17 May 2010
Reviewed lots of different playmats as we have a lot of hard flooring in our house, very pleased with this one, have used it outside as well and no dampness seems to come through, lots of different things for her to explore, the mirror is a favourite!

Quinny Speedi SX Raincover
Quinny Speedi SX Raincover
Offered by Il giardino dei Giocattoli

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for the english weather!, 17 May 2010
We purchased the whole "Speedi" package & are delighted with it all, as with all their other items the quality is good & rain cover fits brilliantly, keeps her snug as a bug in a rug!

What Does Baby See? (Begin Smart: Books for Smart Babies from Newborn to six Months)
by Sterling Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining first book!, 17 May 2010
Really pleased with this book, she loves just looking at the pictures & am sure as she gets older we will continue to use it!

Edushape Magic Mirror Crab Bath Toy
Edushape Magic Mirror Crab Bath Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathtime fun, 17 May 2010
Super toy! Alexandra likes looking at herself, chewing it, splashing with it, ticks all the boxes!

TUMMY TUB IN BRIGHT PINK
TUMMY TUB IN BRIGHT PINK
Offered by Baby Knows Best

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathing made easy!, 21 Nov. 2009
Have absolutely no qualms recommending this product, although it looks like a glorified bucket I have bathed my new born in it with no tears or screams and can do it unaided! Perfect!

The Christmas Stocking: Elegant Projects for the Holidays (Pat Richards Crafts Collection)
by Pat Richards

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration, 21 Nov. 2009
Although the delivery was a little slow not disappointed in the book at all, wanted to make our first child's stocking and there are lots of ideas and basic patterns in here, will probably be making a new one every year as I like so many of them!

PINK CUP ATTATCHMENT AND PINK STEP STOOL BASE FOR TUMMY TUB ( TUMMY TUB NOT INCLUDED )

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathing made easy!, 21 Nov. 2009
Having looked in to baby baths with an impending due date looming I read a lot about the tummy tub, we decided the stool would be useful as it seems to "grow" with your baby. Although we have not yet used it to its full potential it is well constructed and will definitely be able to cope with being used as a stool etc. Would recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 4 Aug. 2009
Having been offered these at a show for £80 they were so good I nearly parted with my pennies, however, with a little internet research found them at Amazon for loads less!! Very pleased, work perfectly, have very long, thick hair and these are the best tongs I have used, would definately recommend!

Page: 1 | 2