Profile for P. Hazeldine > Reviews

P. Hazeldine (U.K)

Numerology Made Easy
Numerology Made Easy

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped me to begin understanding!, 25 July 2014
A good book as a starter to learn numerology. It taught me how to correctly calculate the numbers most important in mine and my families lives.
My life, Destiny and karma numbers were very, very accurate with regards to my personality and capabilities.

However, my only criticism (and this is the reason for only 4 stars instead of 5) would have to be towards the end of the book, the 'coincidences' for the number 23 were a little too tenuous. Don't get me wrong, I agree it is an important number but for example, to use films associated that had obviously been linked purposely by the writers/directors etc strayed from the path of the book being instructional which was a shame as it made my mind start to wander with disinterest.

That all said I will re-read the instructional parts of the book again and will more than likely use the book many times for reference to the number meanings as a base for my own intuition, as this information coupled with the way it has been described is faultless!

All in all, a good book as a starter!

ADDITIONAL......3 HOURS AFTER ORIGINAL REVIEW......PLEASE READ.....

Ok.....I take back BIG style the 'Number 23' associations.............I got home a couple of hours ago, to find that my Hubby had recorded the film 'The Number 23' staring Jim Carey from last night.
I hadn't even been aware of, or heard of the film before I finished reading this book today!!!.......I kid you not!!!!
Coincidence or Karma????????

Six Short Stories: Learn Tarot in a Day
Six Short Stories: Learn Tarot in a Day

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Learning Tool, 19 Jan. 2014
I have read and re-read this short book (and will undoubtedly read several more times) it is the first learning tool that has, as of yet, stuck in my mind!!!!!

I have been trying to learn to read my Tarot cards for years on and off with quite limited success as I tend to 'zone out' with traditional books, only really ingesting very limited information.

Well done Ian, if you every have the inclination to bring out another book on the subject, I for one would be very interested!!

Weird Park: Broken Tune
Weird Park: Broken Tune

1.0 out of 5 stars Frozen!!!, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Weird Park: Broken Tune (App)
Was initially enjoying the game, got all the way through to the bonus chapter and it froze totally!! Tried to reboot and now the game won't even load so cannot complete!!
Very frustrating outcome!!!

Journal Spilling: Mixed-Media Techniques for Free Expression
Journal Spilling: Mixed-Media Techniques for Free Expression

3.0 out of 5 stars Some Good Ideas, 20 Mar. 2013
Being relatively new to art journaling I read, search out and watch as many examples as possible.
This book is quite helpful for the beginner but I doubt would hold much interest for a seasoned artist.

Word Search
Word Search

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Word Search (App)
Well worth downloading especially as it's free. The biggest annoyance is the advertising that goes along with a free game.

Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch
Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Free Game at All!!!, 12 Feb. 2013
You download the game, start playing, every two minutes you get adds popping up all over the place (extremely annoying) and just when you're getting into it, you get kicked off to a screen that says 'unlock game'
You go through said sequence to then find you have to pay to unlock the game at a cost of over £3.00!!!!!
Not a great deal of money you may say, but it's nearly twice as much as many, many other games of this type that are just as good.
A word to the providers
. Be upfront with the charge.
I for one would have paid it, but not now, I have removed it from my .kindle on principle

Anne Frank's Tales from the Secret Annex
Anne Frank's Tales from the Secret Annex

5.0 out of 5 stars Wise Far beyond her tender years!, 30 Jan. 2013
It is hard to relate when reading some of these tales that a girl as young as Anne was, could have written them.
Many if not all have a very strong moral tale to tell that despite 60yrs having passed, still hold very true to this day.
Given the chance, Anne would have become a very remarkable woman.

The Diary of a Young Girl: The Definitive Edition
The Diary of a Young Girl: The Definitive Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars A truely remarkable insight!, 29 Jan. 2013
In our privileged world we cannot begin to comprehend what life was truly like.
Anne's diary gives us a tiny glimpse of 'life on the other side' What an amazingly strong, thoughtful yet determined woman Anne would have become had her life not be taken by others.
A wake up call to everyone.

Canyon Trilogy
Canyon Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Relaxation!, 1 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Canyon Trilogy (Audio CD)
I bought this CD to aid with my meditation and it is absolutely perfect.
The soothing sounds of the flute actually put me to sleep during one session. Not the effect I was aiming for, but it just goes to show how relaxing it really is.
I recommended it to my daughter who is a massage therapist, her clients love it!
If tranquillity is your aim them this CD is for you!
Its perfect!