Profile for Josephine Moore-Weekes > Reviews

Content by Josephine Moor...

Josephine Moore-Weekes

One Pure mulberry silk eye mask with adjustable band for both men and women
One Pure mulberry silk eye mask with adjustable band for both men and women
Offered by c9store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, usable item, 23 Aug 2013
I think this is lovely, when it arrived it was sold in a cheap looking plastic bag (not posted like that, P&P was great) and I did think 'oh no I'm not going to like this' but I'm very happily surprised and reminded that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

It's very soft and comes with useful care instructions, the band is adjustable and so fits nicely. The main reason I bought this one though was so that I could get a complete cover over my eyes without the usual gap at the nose etc and this is perfext/.

Totally recommend.

Never Seconds: The Incredible Story of Martha Payne
Never Seconds: The Incredible Story of Martha Payne
by Martha Payne

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Martha, prepare to adore her!!!, 20 Nov 2012
I have love the Never Seconds blog since the very public council ban and subsequent retraction.

I've laughed at Martha's humor, learnt about food from all over the world and even been made to reconsider my own relationship with food!

But I didin't realise how touching, heartbreaking, heartwarming and just downright lovely the story of Martha, David and Never Seconds really was!

I have not put this book down since I started reading it (I assumed it would just be the blog in book form) and have absolutely adored every second of their amazing tale!

For all those out there who love amazing stories of bravery, ingenuity and downright adorable children who want to make their dreams (and everybody elses!) come true...buy and love this book!

Sekonda Ladies Pink and White Butterfly Watch 4766
Sekonda Ladies Pink and White Butterfly Watch 4766

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new watch!, 28 Aug 2012
I can't say if this watch is definately kinetic based or not (not had it long enough to review the battery) but it is certainly very pretty, very comfy and just what I needed!

Cupcake Pin Cushions Sewing Kit
Cupcake Pin Cushions Sewing Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this item!!!!, 28 Aug 2012
I hate to start by admitting I'm 26 and this was a birthday pressie! I think this is a perfect gift for older girls/teenagers learning to sew but I also surprisingly LOVED the idea and really enoyed making these pin cussions. There is a fantastic instruction book which includes very good photos to help you make this, and all the parts are pre cut so there is no worrying moment where you realise you've cut something too small.
The items are beautiful when made and something you can be proud of (even if it came in a kit!).
The only worry I have is how long the felt will last once you start using it as a pin cussion.
Totally reccomend.

The Lost Crown: A Ghost-Hunting Adventure (PC DVD)
The Lost Crown: A Ghost-Hunting Adventure (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 18 Sep 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was a bit sceptical with this game, it sounded like it could be really tacky, or perhaps a bit rough around the edges like Barrow Hill (although that was a great game too!). I was wrong!
This company have improved amazingly! The voice acting, although at times slightly dull, was real enough, thank goodness for non-American English accents, it's so rare to hear a real English person these days.
The art was beautiful, although perhaps less colour and rendoring to keep costs down, it actually makes the game better. Your character is living in a world somewhere between ghosts and reality and the lack of definistion makes this feel much more real. It's also a great technique to budget for a small games company and focus on areas that needed more time and effort.
The story line drags you in straight away, and is researched really well, making the reality of a small Cornish village and it's secrets a fascinating journey.
Oh, and by the way, for anyone who's never visited Cornwall...the effort went in there too. The game looks exactly perfect!
There's only one criticism in this game...there's no second yet.