Profile for Welstar > Reviews

Welstar

WeeRide Co Pilot Tag along Trailer Bike - Silver, 20-Inch
WeeRide Co Pilot Tag along Trailer Bike - Silver, 20-Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars More fun from WeeRide!!, 21 Jun. 2016
My 4 year old loves his WeeRide tag along and has no problem holding on and pedalling even though he is not yet riding his own bike solo.

There was a little fixing missing from our package but I'm still giving five stars because the service I received to fix the problem was really quick and helpful.

The WeeRide tag along is quite heavy as other reviews have said however it's very robust and feels safe. We did a 10 mile round trip first time out and it was great fun.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than a parasol!, 29 April 2012
This pushchair sun cover is perfect, I have a Quinny Zapp which it fits perfectly, although it looks as though it would fit slightly bigger pushchair models quite easily.
I got fed up moving the parasol around to shade my little boy properly, this is the perfect solution and let's through plenty of airflow.
Folds up into its bag neatly.

LeapFrog Lettersaurus
LeapFrog Lettersaurus
Offered by Simply 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars Supersaurus, 8 Jan. 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
My six month old adores his Lettersauraus. He can just about manage to press the buttons to set off the music by himself. It is great that there are three settings for colours, music and letters for a bit of variety. The voice recording is quite sweet and hasn't got on my nerves yet! The two volume settings are also perfect. It is a robust, colourful toy which has kept him entertained for a good while already. I would recommend this toy.