Profile for Mr. Robert Lismore > Reviews

Sony Style Cover Stand Case for Xperia Z2 - Black
Sony Style Cover Stand Case for Xperia Z2 - Black
Offered by In2digital
Price: 14.30

5.0 out of 5 stars This case it the best that is going around as it holds my SONY ..., 11 Aug 2014
This case it the best that is going around as it holds my SONY Xperia Z2 without getting my phone damaged , this is getter than others I got from my phone . All I can say is go and get it now .

Hard Rock Night
Hard Rock Night
Price: 44.15

5.0 out of 5 stars This one of the best Japanese bands that came out playing heavy metal and ..., 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Hard Rock Night (Audio CD)
This cd is an extended version from the first album "LIVE" and this version is re-mastered with a hand full added to the cd . This one of the best Japanese bands that came out playing heavy metal and this is a cd that you have to get as it sounds so good , GO GET IT .

Doctor Who: The Claws of Axos - Special Edition [DVD]
Doctor Who: The Claws of Axos - Special Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Pertwee
Price: 6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Jon Pertwee Dr Who series with the "Master" ..., 11 Aug 2014
I love the Jon Pertwee Dr Who series with the "Master" going against him in this special edition DVD , you will have to not laugh at the monster's as they look silly to the modern day monster in movies and TV this days . This has Jon Pertwee really hamming it up on the screen but that was the way Jon played it on the TV , but I want to get this " The Claws Of Axos " as you will love it .

Futurology (Deluxe)
Futurology (Deluxe)
Price: 12.68

5.0 out of 5 stars GO GET THIS " Futurology deluxe edition " as you will love it., 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Futurology (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
This is the Manic street preachers going that to there chart ring hits , I got the double deluxe edition with the demos on the second disc 2 . I keep playing this album and have some of the songs on my iPod classic , so I can hear the songs when I want to hear them . GO GET THIS " Futurology deluxe edition " as you will love it .

Devil Girl from Mars [DVD]
Devil Girl from Mars [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh McDermott
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love this very cheesy b-movie as it is one of ..., 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Devil Girl from Mars [DVD] (DVD)
I just love this very cheesy b-movie as it is one of the best space movie as you have to laugh at the over the top acting going on the screen , if you love the b-movie films you will love this as it is well paying out the money for this DVD . It's a bit like the early Dr Who that was on BBC in the early 60's so I would like you to try it out at this price .

Unknown World [DVD]
Unknown World [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Kellogg
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars This a very b-movie but I like to watch a lot of b-movies, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Unknown World [DVD] (DVD)
This a very b-movie but I like to watch a lot of b-movies , the sound and picture is ok so if you want to get this film understand it is what people say is a bad b-movie but it is well worth getting this DVD .

Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1 16GB SM-T530NZWADBT ARM 16 GB 1536 MB Android 10.1 -inch LCD
Offered by Hihi Electronic
Price: 249.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ... this Samsung Galaxy tab 4 but it have a great screen and an added option for adding memory cards, 11 Aug 2014
I got this Samsung Galaxy tab 4 but it have a great screen and an added option for adding memory cards , but I sent mine back as the tab would not show programs I down loaded but the tab would not open them . Also I tried to put on iTunes and over music and video players but this Samsung galaxy tab 4 I found out by talking to Samsung on the phone and they told me that all the programs will not work with this tab 4 . I got a refund and I had go get another tablet that I can use for all that I use on my laptop , I wanted to get a tablet as I use it when I have to spend time in hospitals as I do not want to take my large laptop . This is a good tablet but I did not work with me , CHECK before you buy as some people will not help you but I was very lucky .

Answers To Nothing
Answers To Nothing
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I got the mp3 version as it is very hard ..., 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: Answers To Nothing (MP3 Download)
I got the mp3 version as it is very hard to get the double cd version that was released , but you have to get this Midge Ure album you JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW .

Shooting At The Sun
Shooting At The Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: Shooting At The Sun (Audio CD)
This is one of Thunder great cd , it's a cd that you have to have GET IT .

Robert Johnson's Tombstone
Robert Johnson's Tombstone

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug 2014
This is one of Thunder great cd , it's a cd that you have to have GET IT .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20