Profile for Mr. Robert Lismore > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Lite Roast
Lite Roast
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this CD from Sammy Hagar as it's Sammy going ..., 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Lite Roast (Audio CD)
I love this CD from Sammy Hagar as it's Sammy going acoustic and it sound great and I have it playing around the house and all my Apple iPod classic and Sony Xperia Z2 , so all I can do is to tell everybody to get this CD as you be very happy with it .

iPad iPad 2 New iPad decal sticker Moustache art for Apple Tablet
iPad iPad 2 New iPad decal sticker Moustache art for Apple Tablet
Offered by Cozee

5.0 out of 5 stars This Moustache sticker looks great of the back of my silver and white Apple ..., 12 Nov. 2014
This Moustache sticker looks great of the back of my silver and white Apple iPod Air , it also looks a bit like "René Magritte" and it also is great for the Movemb Also if you do not like it you can just peel it of without any marks . .

10Cc
10Cc
Offered by HitsvilleUK & more

5.0 out of 5 stars ... know the big hit songs and it is a great price., 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: 10Cc (Audio CD)
This the CD that every one needs as people know the big hit songs and it is a great price .

Sheet Music
Sheet Music

5.0 out of 5 stars ... cd from 10cc and it has some of the best songs from the band, 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Sheet Music (Audio CD)
This the second cd from 10cc and it has some of the best songs from the band , you just have to get this cd as there some extra songs that you need to have .

Sony Style Cover Stand Case for Xperia Z2 - Black
Sony Style Cover Stand Case for Xperia Z2 - Black
Offered by Modern-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars This case it the best that is going around as it holds my SONY ..., 11 Aug. 2014
This case it the best that is going around as it holds my SONY Xperia Z2 without getting my phone damaged , this is getter than others I got from my phone . All I can say is go and get it now .

Hard Rock Night
Hard Rock Night
Offered by samurai_media_JPN401

5.0 out of 5 stars This one of the best Japanese bands that came out playing heavy metal and ..., 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Hard Rock Night (Audio CD)
This cd is an extended version from the first album "LIVE" and this version is re-mastered with a hand full added to the cd . This one of the best Japanese bands that came out playing heavy metal and this is a cd that you have to get as it sounds so good , GO GET IT .

Doctor Who: The Claws of Axos - Special Edition [DVD]
Doctor Who: The Claws of Axos - Special Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Pertwee

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Jon Pertwee Dr Who series with the "Master" ..., 11 Aug. 2014
I love the Jon Pertwee Dr Who series with the "Master" going against him in this special edition DVD , you will have to not laugh at the monster's as they look silly to the modern day monster in movies and TV this days . This has Jon Pertwee really hamming it up on the screen but that was the way Jon played it on the TV , but I want to get this " The Claws Of Axos " as you will love it .

Futurology (Deluxe)
Futurology (Deluxe)
Offered by Entertainment Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars GO GET THIS " Futurology deluxe edition " as you will love it., 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Futurology (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
This is the Manic street preachers going that to there chart ring hits , I got the double deluxe edition with the demos on the second disc 2 . I keep playing this album and have some of the songs on my iPod classic , so I can hear the songs when I want to hear them . GO GET THIS " Futurology deluxe edition " as you will love it .

Devil Girl from Mars [DVD]
Devil Girl from Mars [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh McDermott

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love this very cheesy b-movie as it is one of ..., 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Devil Girl from Mars [DVD] (DVD)
I just love this very cheesy b-movie as it is one of the best space movie as you have to laugh at the over the top acting going on the screen , if you love the b-movie films you will love this as it is well paying out the money for this DVD . It's a bit like the early Dr Who that was on BBC in the early 60's so I would like you to try it out at this price .

Unknown World [DVD]
Unknown World [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Kellogg

3.0 out of 5 stars This a very b-movie but I like to watch a lot of b-movies, 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Unknown World [DVD] (DVD)
This a very b-movie but I like to watch a lot of b-movies , the sound and picture is ok so if you want to get this film understand it is what people say is a bad b-movie but it is well worth getting this DVD .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20