Profile for Valentina Weinstein > Reviews

Content by Valentina Wein...

Valentina Weinstein

Tell Me No Lies
Tell Me No Lies

5.0 out of 5 stars Tell me no lies, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tell Me No Lies (Kindle Edition)
I chose a 5 star rating, because I found this book interesting and it teaches you to never bully anyone or there will be a big punishment. I would recommend this book for people around age 7 and up. This book will teach you that when you are being bullied you immediately tell the teacher before the bully starts to blackmail you and make you do stupid things.

Cloud Busting
Cloud Busting

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cloud Busting (Kindle Edition)
This was the best book I have ever read. It is interesting, lovely and most of all a pleasure to read! I would recommend people from ages 4+ would love the violence my mother enjoyed the book very much as well.

The Outlaw Varjak Paw
The Outlaw Varjak Paw

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 19 Feb 2014
This book is the best book I have ever read. It has inspired me to always stand up for myself, trust myself and feel that I am adventurous. The book is also very catchy and interesting.

The Worst Witch and The Wishing Star
The Worst Witch and The Wishing Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Valentina, 28 Nov 2013
This book was the best book in the whole collection of books! I think it was a truly amazing book.

The Worst Witch Saves the Day
The Worst Witch Saves the Day
Price: 2.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Valentina- best book ever, 25 Nov 2013
The series of worst witch books are brilliant books! In fact, this collection of books is magnificent. This book in particular is one of my favourites!

The Worst Witch to the Rescue
The Worst Witch to the Rescue

5.0 out of 5 stars Valentina, 22 Nov 2013
I think the whole collection of books are really good books. They are all so brilliant. The c.f. collection is one of the best f collection of books I have ever read!

The Worst Witch All at Sea
The Worst Witch All at Sea

5.0 out of 5 stars Valentina, 20 Nov 2013
I thought that this book is a very good book. The series of worst witch books are brilliant! I love them!

A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch
A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch

5.0 out of 5 stars Hahaha - Jill murphy, 17 Nov 2013
Great book! Jill Murphy is a very good and funny author! His worst witch books are brilliant books! Jill Murphy is one of the best authors I have ever read a book from

Ratburger
Ratburger
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamburger-best book ever!, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Ratburger (Kindle Edition)
This book was one of the best books I have ever read. And I have read a lot of books.