Profile for Grasshopper > Reviews

Content by Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Page: 1 | 2
LUPO Universal Car Windscreen Suction Mount with Goosneck for Nokia, HTC, Sony, Samsung, LG, Motorola + More Mobile Phones + PDA's

4.0 out of 5 stars LUPO Windscreen Mount, 24 Oct. 2011
This item works well for me. Some have complained of shaking, but I overcome this in my car by adjusting the phone to rest on the dashboard. It does what I want.

Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver
Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver
Offered by VanityandBeyond

4.0 out of 5 stars Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver, 20 Sept. 2011
A must have for me when travelling as the 'foil' type razors just do not work my curly beard and going back to wet shaving is painful. A very good, compact razor that works, and is rechargeable.

Seagate 500GB Expansion Portable USB 2.0 Hard Drive
Seagate 500GB Expansion Portable USB 2.0 Hard Drive
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Simplesave, 16 July 2011
Seems absolutely excellent. Easy to set up, then just sits there doing its job. Only reason I haven't given five stars is that I haven't experienced the recovery function (and hope I never have to).

OUTDOOR TABLECLOTH WEIGHTS
OUTDOOR TABLECLOTH WEIGHTS
Offered by dealsassured

4.0 out of 5 stars Tablecloth weights, 26 May 2011
These weights are good and do actually work, whereas I have found most others to be totally useless. However they do rust.

Kitchen Craft Cleaning Brush / Bottle Brush, 31cm
Kitchen Craft Cleaning Brush / Bottle Brush, 31cm
Offered by 4 My Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Bottle Brush, 26 May 2011
Reasonable product, does what it says. Will not go into very narrow bottle mouths. There is only one brush, not three as in the illustration.

HP Simple Save Portable HD/500GB 2.5 Inch USB2
HP Simple Save Portable HD/500GB 2.5 Inch USB2

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Simplesave, 28 Mar. 2011
After experiencing some backup hassles in the past this is a neat solution. Quick and easy to set up, then it just sits there doing the business. Only reason for not giving five stars is that I don't know (and hope I don't have to find out) how the recovery side works.

Black & Decker PV1805CN Limited Edition 18V Chrome Pivot Nose Dustbuster
Black & Decker PV1805CN Limited Edition 18V Chrome Pivot Nose Dustbuster
Offered by Cochranes Of Ayr

4.0 out of 5 stars Black & Decker PV1805CN Limited Edition 18V Chrome Pivot Nose Dustbuster, 28 Mar. 2011
This is a very good hand vac for the car and minor jobs around the house, but a bit heavy.

Nexxus Talknano PRO Mini Bluetooth Headset
Nexxus Talknano PRO Mini Bluetooth Headset

4.0 out of 5 stars Nexxus Talknano, 4 April 2010
Works well, easy to pair with phone, and I soon found it easy to clip onto my ear.

Veho VFM-002 Digital FM Transmitter
Veho VFM-002 Digital FM Transmitter

4.0 out of 5 stars Veho FM Transmitter for All MP3 Players and iPods, 30 Mar. 2010
Although I have not had much use out of this transmitter yet, I found it was very easy to use and worked very well during my extensive test.

Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Offered by Kikatek

4.0 out of 5 stars Kingston Micro SD, 23 Feb. 2010
No problems with this micro sd card, good price compared with others advertised and comes with adaptor.

Page: 1 | 2