Profile for Bevan > Reviews

Content by Bevan

Bevan

Lenovo Ideapad S300 13-inch Laptop (1.5GHz Intel Celeron Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Intel HD Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 64-bit) Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent addition to the household, 28 Jan. 2013
After reading the first two reviews I thought I'd comment.

I bought this laptop about a month ago for my wife - she needed something similar to this as I now use the desktop a lot.

We couldn't be happier with the purchase. It's light, fast enough to do everything she wants (internet, emails, writing, etc...) and looks nice. I will completely agree with the other reviews, this is a cheap laptop and the price is reflected in its quality - but this is a £280 laptop, not an Alienware. I have no doubt that this laptop will last, considering what it's used for, and the fact it wont really be moved much.

Just like you can't expect to take a Ford Fiesta off-road like you can with a Range Rover. It's a different product, in a completely different price bracket.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2013 5:01 PM BST