Profile for Suzy Swift > Reviews

Content by Suzy Swift

Suzy Swift "Teacher" (UK)

Katie Morag And The Riddles (Katie Morag Stories)
Katie Morag And The Riddles (Katie Morag Stories)
by Dr Mairi Hedderwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction for riddles, 11 May 2010
On the advice of a review read here I bought this book and I read it to a Year 2 class. They loved solving the riddles and it worked well as introduction to my literacy lesson!

City Woman
City Woman
by Patricia Scanlan
Price: 6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab series!, 2 Mar 2010
This review is from: City Woman (Paperback)
I read City Girls first and couldn't put it down, I then followed the series and read City Woman and City Lives. I loved all three! Definitely recommend you read these!

Science Photocopiables Ages 5-7 (No Fuss Photocopiables)
Science Photocopiables Ages 5-7 (No Fuss Photocopiables)
by VARIOUS

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for ideas, 23 Feb 2010
This book was recommended to me by another teacher. I found it useful for generating my own ideas, however I don't use the worksheets as they are.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2013 9:46 PM BST

Developing Thinking and Understanding in Young Children: An introduction for students
by Sue Robson

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 23 Feb 2010
I found this book really useful in writing assignments for an early yrs teaching degree.

Music Express: Lesson Plans, Recordings, Activities and Photocopiables: Year 1 (Classroom Music)
by Maureen Hanke
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful for teaching ideas and planning lessons for assignments!, 29 Dec 2009
I found this book very useful for teaching ideas. It gave me ideas for planning lessons and became useful when writing assignments!