Profile for Sookie > Reviews

Content by Sookie

Sookie (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Guilty Gadgets - 1m IEC C13 Mains Power Cable UK Plug Lead Cord For Kettle Pc Monitor and Printer
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought to power a 240v dell monitor but didn't work ..., 19 May 2015
Bought to power a 240v dell monitor but didn't work, unsure if this is because the cable wasn't suitable

Pure Raspberry Ketones Diet Pills | 100% Pure Ketone Extract High Strength | 1 Month Supply | Innopure¬
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

4.0 out of 5 stars Has kept my weight down..., 4 Nov. 2014
I'm a busy Mum and inevitably my own diet is sometimes sacrificed for the sake of feeding others and getting things done. I must admit that I often eat high calorie food in the evening. I have been taking these for a month and have lost just under half a stone but, more importantly to me, I have maintained a steady weight now for a while and I have also noticed that my body tone appears much better. Would definitely use again. Only given four stars because I haven't lost a load of weight (but I wasn't particularly overweight to begin with).

Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree Products - Pink
Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree Products - Pink
Offered by ToiletTree Products

5.0 out of 5 stars ... about buying a cheaper model than the brand originally recommended to me but I needn't have been, 6 Oct. 2014
I was skeptical about buying a cheaper model than the brand originally recommended to me but I needn't have been. I have been using this everyday for over a month and have noticed a change in my complexion and have, as a consequence, been having to wear less make up. I haven't had any blemish or spot outbreaks since - love it!

Witchcraft Today
Witchcraft Today
by Gerald B Gardner

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Witchcraft Today (Paperback)
Don't need to say anymore as previous reviewer, Brighid, nailed it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design but maybe bit too expensive, 15 Nov. 2013
Really love the design of the fabric and it is a good quality. Only gave three stars as I ordered other cushion covers at the same time - for the same price (and quality) I got two cushion covers somewhere else. Am still happy with the product though. Just think the price could be more competitive.

Set of love heart coasters by shabby chic & vintage
Set of love heart coasters by shabby chic & vintage
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but stain easily, 15 Nov. 2013
I love the design of these - they look great in our lounge and I think the price is very fair. I would have given 5 stars however they have no protective coating on them, such as gloss, so one has already stained which is a shame.

2 x 16" PINK BLUE TAUPE GREEN BIRD & BUTTERFLY CUSHION COVERS
2 x 16" PINK BLUE TAUPE GREEN BIRD & BUTTERFLY CUSHION COVERS
Offered by Cushions2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 15 Nov. 2013
Sadly I don't have the time to make my own cushion covers at the moment as I have a new baby! These are excellent value for money, particularly considering how much fabric costs these days. Lovely quality, quick delivery. Would buy again.

Hi-Tec Eurotrek Waterproof, Men's Hiking Boots, Dark Brown, 12 UK
Hi-Tec Eurotrek Waterproof, Men's Hiking Boots, Dark Brown, 12 UK
Offered by Coast and Country Soles

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged product - twice!, 3 July 2013
Received these boots really quickly. Thought they'd be good as Hi-Tec (even though not that expensive). The soles were damaged so sent them back. All credit due to Amazon who sorted out a replacement within 24 hours however....the next pair were also damaged!!! Had to get a refund in the end. Wouldn't bother with these boots unless you want a cheap pair that you don't intend on wearing often/for very long.

Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life
Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life
by Denise Duffield-Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Good self-help book re money, 1 July 2013
Good, positive messages about how to overcome mental blocks that stop you earning more. Very easy to read. My only negative would be that this is not a business book. There are a few practical tips that fall into the self-help bracket and relate to the mental blocks previously mentioned. I was hoping for practical tips on helping my business grow but this book is not for that. This, however, was simply a false expectation of mine before reading the book, not necessarily a fault with the book itself.

Setting Up a Successful Photography Business: How to be a Professional Photographer (Setting Up Guides)
by Lisa Pritchard

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book but depends what you want it for, 6 Jun. 2013
This is a good book overall. I, however, work directly with the public so found a lot of the info irrelevant. It is mainly geared towards photographers who work for magazines/organise shoots. There's a lot of info surrounding this subject, including finding an agent and organising a shoot etc. There's some useful info on copyright and an example contract at the back. Overall, I'd say that if you are literally just starting out or want to sell your work to a magazine or art gallery then this book is great. If you're just running your own business selling directly to the public then you may not find it as useful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3