ARRAY(0xafaa0d50)

Profile for K Townshend > Reviews

Content by K Townshend

K Townshend

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters)
Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters)
Price: 2.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Mar 2014
have to say this is without doubt one the the best series I've read. just keeps getting better. couldn't wait to get stuck into this book and did not disappoint. love all the characters, love the writing and love the wit. 5 huge stars and can't wait for the next book.

Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters)
Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters)
Price: 2.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps getting better, 30 Jan 2014
wow. loved this book. think it's the best one in the series. brilliant writing, great characters and laugh out loud funny. can't wait for the next book.

After the Rain
After the Rain
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars After the rain, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: After the Rain (Kindle Edition)
Was so looking forward to this and i really wanted to love it because when it rains was just brilliant and heartbreaking but this was just ok for me. Just seemed very rushed but that's maybe because it's a novella. Seemed to me it was written more to push future books for other characters.

Addicted for Now (Addicted Series 2)
Addicted for Now (Addicted Series 2)
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 3 Dec 2013
Love this series. Excellent writing, great characters and extremely funny. 5 big stars. Can't wait for book 3 and also ryke and daisys story.

Broken
Broken
Price: 1.91

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Broken (Kindle Edition)
Didn't particularly enjoy this book. Thought I'd give it a go with the high ratings even tho i said i wouldn't read anything else by this author after reading the first book in the wanted series which i thought was terrible. Writing was an improvement on that tho not by much. Too cheesy for my liking, just not good.

Emi Lost & Found Series
Emi Lost & Found Series
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 10 Nov 2013
Only recently found this series recommended on a book blog. Absolutely loved it, finished all three books in a couple of days. This is a story of friendship, love, loss and being able to move on. I read a lot but have never felt emotions like that while reading a book. The way the author tells the story is just brilliant and may i also say the editing is second to none. An absolute MUST READ!!! Heartbreakingly brilliant and a series i won't forget.

Broken Ever After
Broken Ever After
Price: 1.81

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Broken Ever After (Kindle Edition)
I'm a little confused after finishing this book. Started off good enough but half way in it was all over the place. Too much going on. So many twists and turns my head was spinning. Very disappointed after a promising start. Last third of the book was ridiculous. Not badly written just too much

When It Rains
When It Rains
Price: 2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wow, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: When It Rains (Kindle Edition)
I thought I was a mess after reading arsen by mia asher but that was nothing compared to the blubbering mess i was after reading this. Two days after finishing reading this book I'm still thinking about it. The reviews aren't wrong when they say you'll need a box of tissues. Had me hooked from the first page. Figured out early what ashers secret was so thought i was prepared when it came...no I wasn't!!! From the 78% mark it was brutal. What a brilliant job from the author, gut wrenching read. Now have the biggest book hangover. Pleased to see that there's more to come as i did feel the ending was a little rushed. Still 5 big heartbreaking stars.....when it rains, think of me...OMG asher i will.x

Who We Are (FireNine)
Who We Are (FireNine)
Price: 1.29

1.0 out of 5 stars What a let down, 8 Oct 2013
Hands down the worst sequel I've read. Was so bad i skipped Half of it. Thought the writing was terrible. Have nothing good to say about this book but that's just my opinion....I was drenched below like a leaking faucet...ffs...REALLY?????

Arsen. A broken love story
Arsen. A broken love story
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars ARSEN!!!, 20 Sep 2013
Came across this book on a book blog. Wasn't sure about it but after reading all the reviews on amazon decided to give it a go. Let me say this book completely blew me away. What a debut novel from mia asher. This book was all about ben for me, felt completely heartbroken for him. Was crying big fat ugly tears by the end. Definitely a book that will be in my head for a while. A must read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4