Profile for Maggie May > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Classic FM Hall Of Fame 2014
Classic FM Hall Of Fame 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A good addition to my CD collection, 5 Feb. 2015
Being a Classic FM listener, this is a good way of listening to some of my favourite music.

Gyros Spice Mix Seasoning 250g
Gyros Spice Mix Seasoning 250g
Offered by Baba Yaga Continental Gifts Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to my spice collection., 5 Feb. 2015
A good experience for an experimental cook. The flavour is identical to food I have bought flavoured with gyros spice mix. I have now tried it as a rub and also mixed with a little oil to stir fry or barbecue pork and chicken and it is a great success.

CellDeal Flip Wallet Leather Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 610 Free Screen Protector + Blue
Offered by CellDeal

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 Feb. 2015
Very good value for money.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 20 Jun. 2014
The picture on the web site appeared to show a cap. The one I received did not have one, so was unacceptable to the lady for whom I bought it. I decided to try returning it, but was just given a premium rate number to phone to ask for a return label. Premium rate numbers are expensive to use, the item was cheap, so it was unlikely I would have gained much, so I still have it, unused in a cupboard. Returning items should be easy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 20 Jun. 2014
It is a nice little case and easy to use. As the plastic part of phone cases break after constant use, this cheap one appears ideal. In fact I bought the same model in another colour so that I have a back up. This review applies to the blue one I bought at the same time.

HYPROMELLOSE 0.3% Eye Drops for Irritated and Dry Eyes 10ML
HYPROMELLOSE 0.3% Eye Drops for Irritated and Dry Eyes 10ML
Offered by 20Marketing

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair value for money, 20 Jun. 2014
The eye drops appear to be the same as other makes I have used and are effective, but the bottle is very rigid, so it is quite difficult to squeeze the drops out.

Antivirus for Kindle Fire
Antivirus for Kindle Fire

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful app for my Kindle Fire, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Antivirus for Kindle Fire (App)
This appears to work as described. I run it once a day. Only time will tell if it is keeping my Kindle Fire safe.

ADDIS 4-Bar Radiator Airer, Pack of 2
ADDIS 4-Bar Radiator Airer, Pack of 2
Offered by Big Red Toolbox

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite flimsy in construction, 30 Mar. 2014
These were bought to replace Addis radiator airers which I had had for several years and had begun to lose their plastic coating. They fit well onto radiators, but are of much less robust construction. They are adequate for drying small light weight items such as underwear, socks and tea towels, so are very useful, but will probably not last for long.

Braun Combimax K 700  Food Processor
Braun Combimax K 700 Food Processor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Mar. 2014
I bought this to replace the same model which I have had and worked hard for over 20 years, but is now looking rather worn and has a stress crack in the smaller bowl. I had given up hope of being able to replace it until I found it on Amazon and so discovered that it no longer retails in UK shops. I would recommend it to both keen cooks and to all others who just want a helping hand in preparing daily food.

Classic Words Free
Classic Words Free

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent alternative to Scrabble, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Classic Words Free (App)
This has everything which a word game addict needs and has additional good features, such as displaying your score as you play and being able to check word meanings while you play (if on line). It is a great game to play for a short time, but easy to spend hors on, if you really want to tax your brain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3