Profile for Revilo > Reviews

Content by Revilo

Revilo (Swindon, UK)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for price, 19 Dec. 2011
We bought this because our 3 year old has been having trouble breathing in the evening and we would hear him from down stairs but were worried that when my parents were babysitting they might not. We have an expensive monitor in our 14 month old's room and did not want to have to spend a lot of money on another monitor.

It arrived quickly and was very easy to set up.....plug in and go. On reading the instructions it gave a long list of things that might interfere with reception which I don't think is clear when I had researched in on line......wall, electronic devices, TV etc all the sorts of things you would have in a house!!! So at first I was disappointed as I thought that it was not going to work for us. However the volume control on it goes up really loud so it was possible to just put it in the downstairs hallway and still hear him in the kitchen or living room. Also a big bonus for me is that if you move the parent monitor from one socket to another it will automatically stay on and establish the link itself....ie Mum doesn't have to push any buttons.

I read a review where they had heard the baby crying before the monitor kicked in......we have had this once too but doesn't bother us. For what we want it for......increasing the chances of hearing a child that we wouldn't routinely monitor it is fine and a good price. I have it on every night myself now as it gives me the peace of mind that I will hear him over the noise of the washing machine/dishwasher etc. I can see it being useful in the future when the children are playing upstairs.

We don't need the nightlight but it is a nice glow and easy to use.

Fiesta Crafts Prince Hand Puppet
Fiesta Crafts Prince Hand Puppet

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome prince, 19 Dec. 2011
Bought as a gift for a four year old. Very nice looking puppet, just the right size for the recipient. His sword is removable and he looks well made. Just what I hoped for. Ordered on 16 Dec for Jan birthday in anticipation of Christmas delays but arrived on 19 Dec.....very impressed.

Philips Sonicare HX7002/20 Elite Toothbrush Heads - 2-Pack
Philips Sonicare HX7002/20 Elite Toothbrush Heads - 2-Pack
Offered by My Beauty And Care

4.0 out of 5 stars Toothbrush, 8 Jan. 2010
Great - difficult to find in the shops now as they have moved onto the next model....might be time to update the main body of the toothbrush.