Profile for Georgina > Reviews

Content by Georgina

Georgina

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
25 x 1 Piece Child Safety Balloon cup and stick holder. (best option instead of helium) (Pink)
Offered by Tri Balloons

5.0 out of 5 stars Child safety, 25 July 2014
Child Safety - if this is your priority choose these over ALL other makes that are in TWO PIECES. These come in one piece therefore minimising any risk of little ones swallowing the round piece. I can't stress enough that the other ones on the market, whereby you put them together yourself are just wrong.

Very fast delivery and I noticed they can get damaged in transit, but the seller is obviously extremely honourable as I had 27 in my package (for 25), with two broken ones I still had the amount I paid for. No fuss.

Colour is great, ordered pink and blue. Saves on helium and keeps the little ones happy taking a balloon home from my son's birthday.

Very good, highly recommended product and seller.

Planes [DVD]
Planes [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dane Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Planes [DVD] (DVD)
Don't bother reading the reviews on this movie, as they weren't very good. Our theory is that getting a toddler to sit in a cinema is a difficult one. But play the movie at home and it's a different story. Our son loves Cars, and he loved this even more. The graphics are better than Cars (as you would expect as technology moves on). The storyline is wonderfully heart-warming and it's amazing how much of the friendship and triumph over adversity messages a 2 year old can understand. Dusty is a really cute character, along with his friends. The bonus film is great for parents too, with the creators explaining why they made the movie, and love of planes. Plus each character (El Chupacabra and Ishani in particular) videos are cute. Although I am sure all designed to extract more money out of parents as spin-off films might be in the pipeline.

Micro Scalextric G1075 My First Scalextric Set 1 1:64 Scale Race Set
Micro Scalextric G1075 My First Scalextric Set 1 1:64 Scale Race Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Really don't bother, 15 April 2014
Not good at all. Extremely flimsy and poorly made track. The cars do not stay on the track which ends up in a very frustrated child and parent!!!! As you will spend your whole time reasoning with your child and trying to fix the track in a hurry to get it going again. Very stressful play indeed. The problem with this product (and we have a full size digital Scalextric so we are no stranger to it) the cars are made to be durable, but in doing that they are simple and do not work properly. The track is cheaply made and comes apart easily, breaking the connection and suddenly stops. A great idea, but does not work, which is a big shame because when it was working our son was in his element. I think Daddy is going to have to share his big boys toy with a 2 and a half year old...

Finger Paint Dip Bowls
Finger Paint Dip Bowls
Offered by neatsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Finger Paint Dip Bowls (Toy)
If your child is into Mr Maker or creative play these dishes are very handy. They are a little bigger than regular paint dishes and have deeper sides. Useful for glue too. I would recommend.

Alex Toys Sponge Painting Shapes 12
Alex Toys Sponge Painting Shapes 12
Offered by Just Childsplay

3.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, 15 April 2014
Great for a bit of creative play, and to be honest searching for these sorts of things in town is a real hassle, so top marks for Amazon as one click and they arrive. I used with Crayola first paints (non staining) and all worked well, and washed up nicely. I can't comment for other paints. The only down side is some shapes in the packet I received were mis-shappen. But not really a problem. I would recommend for pre-schooler fun.

Crayola My First Crayola Jumbo Decorated Pencils
Crayola My First Crayola Jumbo Decorated Pencils

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little hands, 15 April 2014
A good range of colours and they write very well. The extra chunky size are good for little hands as they go from crayons to pencils. By only problem with them is I would have happily paid a little more for a pencil sharpener to be included. I am still searching for a sharpener that will do the job.

Tool Carrycase
Tool Carrycase
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 year old loves this, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Tool Carrycase (Toy)
For an inexpensive toy this is really lots of fun and very clever. The carry box contains a few plastic tools, that are actually well made and all you need for a bit of creative play. My son loves this toy and made both myself and his dad smile when he went looking for the toolbox every time he was watching Disney Planes. The reason... a scene where the mechanic is trying to fix Dusty. I would recommend this little gem of a toy as it really will give your little ones some creative inspiration and help with their learning and development as they act out what they see around them and go about fixing things. You don't have to spend a fortune to give a child some fun.

V&A Michaelmas Fine China Tea for One Tea Pot & Cup Gift Set In Hat Box
V&A Michaelmas Fine China Tea for One Tea Pot & Cup Gift Set In Hat Box

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pattern, 12 Jan. 2014
Lovely pattern very intricate and a great subtle colour. Very calming. I have other V&A cups from 3 years ago and have noticed in the last year that the "fine china" is now more like "fine porcelain". Thicker and not as fine. The same goes for this tea for one set. It is not really fine none china, but as others go this is probably as fine as it's going to get. So if you are expecting quality china then you will be disappointed. And for that I can only rate 3 stars as this is an expensive pot and cup, but without the quality V&A once was all about.

VTech Baby Splash & Sing Bath Book
VTech Baby Splash & Sing Bath Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for bath time, 8 Jan. 2014
This is a great book, very noisy and interactive for your little one to have fun and learn at bath time. I would certainly recommend.

East of India Snowflake Mini Peg Set - Vintage Style - Cream & Red / DIY Advent / Card Holder
Offered by The Crafty Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for hanging cards on some string, 8 Jan. 2014
These are small and well made and work perfectly well for hanging Christmas cards on string to keep your decorations looking nice and neat. The price was considerably lower than in John Lewis, so would recommend buying East of India products from Amazon every time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10