Profile for M. J. Boreham > Reviews

Philomena [DVD]
Philomena [DVD]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench

5.0 out of 5 stars Philomena, 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: Philomena [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this on a recommendation from someone, not really sure I would enjoy it. I wasn't disappointed. A really worthwhile film which, although quite sad, had moments of humour and ultimately a reasonably happy and satisfying conclusion. It's one of those films i'd be quite happy to watch again.

H&S® Mens PU Leather Watch Strap Band + Tool Spring Bar Pins 18mm 20mm 22mm 24mm (Brown, 18mm)
Offered by H&S Alliance UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather watch strap & accessories., 19 Aug 2014
This watchstrap is excellent value for money. Complete with four spring bars and a handy tool for same. For the money, I was really surprised at the high quality of this product. Delivery was extremely prompt too.

Casio Alarm Clock Tq-140-7Ef
Casio Alarm Clock Tq-140-7Ef
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio alarm clock., 21 Jun 2014
This is a really good little clock. So simple to set and with large, easy to see numerals. The alarm is at just the right pitch to wake you up, but not so blaringly loud it would disturb your neighbours. It is also wonderfully inexpensive.

OLIVE WOOD SALT BOWL WITH SCOOP by Mastro Leonardo - Handmade in Italy (Wooden Salt Mill / Salt Pig)
Offered by italianachoice-com

5.0 out of 5 stars Salt bowl, 21 Jun 2014
I bought this along with a larger bowl also made of olive wood as a present for someone. I specifically sought out olive wood items as it's a wood with a very distinctive and attractive grain. Although it's sold as a salt bowl, you could use it for all sorts of things. A nice solid and attractive item.

MEDIUM BROWN /BLACK NON SLIP DOOR MAT RUBBER BACKED RUNNER BARRIER MATS RUG PVC EDGED KITCHEN MAT(60 X 80 CM)
Offered by AHOC Orders Dispatched Within 24 Hrs

5.0 out of 5 stars Doormat, 21 Jun 2014
I actually bought this for use inside. I have a small flat with my kitchen at one end of a large room. I was fed up with picking up splashes on my shoes from the kitchen floor and then walking them into the carpet when I crossed the room to the sitting area. I placed this mat in front of the metal strip dividing the two areas so I can wipe my feet before carrying my meals over to where I sit down and eat. It's just the right size and nice and flat. It blends in very well and does not look like a typical doormat.

Artificial Silk Trailing Fuchsia - 30cm, Ivory
Artificial Silk Trailing Fuchsia - 30cm, Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuchsia, 5 April 2014
This was better than I expected. It didn't look too impressive when I first unpacked it, but after I'd spent a bit of time rearranging it, (something you really need to take your time with), it looked really quite good. Both the leaves and the flowers are surprisingly realistic.

Wool Overs British Wool Men's Crew Neck Fisherman Jumper Red Large
Wool Overs British Wool Men's Crew Neck Fisherman Jumper Red Large
Offered by Wool Overs Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisherman's Jumper, 25 Mar 2014
A lovely thick, warm well made pullover at a great price. I'm thinking of ordering another one in a different colour. (or maybe two!)

Wool Overs Men's British Wool Aran Jumper Navy Large
Wool Overs Men's British Wool Aran Jumper Navy Large
Offered by Wool Overs Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick woolly jumper., 7 Mar 2014
This jumper is the best purchase I've made in a long time. I was so impressed I ordered a second one in a different colour straight away. Delivery was extremely prompt in both cases, so full marks all round. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product to anyone. Really good value for money.

DIGIFLEX Jewellers Loupe 30 x 21mm Glass Jewellery Antiques Magnifier Hallmark Eye Lens
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnifier, 19 May 2013
Great little pocket lens. Nice and powerful, and with a good solid metal frame. This product is well worth the price.

World of Data® Shaver Adaptor (2pin To 3pin) 1amp
World of Data® Shaver Adaptor (2pin To 3pin) 1amp
Offered by iBox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaver Adapter., 19 May 2013
This is great. Good quality. I can't quite understand how the total cost seems to be less than what it must have cost to post it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3