Profile for Eddie Felson > Reviews

Content by Eddie Felson

Eddie Felson "ET" (Glasgow, SCOTLAND)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Jazzwise
Jazzwise
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Jazzwise (App)
It is essentially a "subscription" app.

Jinhao Golden Dragon Red Crystal Eyes Fountain Pen with Push in Style Ink Converter
Offered by Aplushop
Price: 14.59

5.0 out of 5 stars This pen writes beautifully and sits well in my hand, 7 July 2014
This pen writes beautifully and sits well in my hand. What a bargain at the price ! The finish is exquisite.
Highly recommended and arrived quickly.

Caran d'Ache 849 Original Special Edition Ballpoint Pen with Metal Gift Box
Caran d'Ache 849 Original Special Edition Ballpoint Pen with Metal Gift Box
Price: 28.58

4.0 out of 5 stars This pen writes smoothly and is very comfortable in my hand, 7 July 2014
This pen writes smoothly and is very comfortable in my hand. However, the reasson I didn't give it 5-stars is because I believe it is grossly over-priced for what it is. Oh, it comes in a fancy tin.!!! ??? Maybe that's where the money is.(?)

Kookaburra Unisex-Adult Pro 300 Cricket Shoes JK015P White/Green 11 UK, 45 EU
Kookaburra Unisex-Adult Pro 300 Cricket Shoes JK015P White/Green 11 UK, 45 EU
Offered by Wisdens Sports
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great for fair weather golf - comfortable and light on ..., 7 July 2014
These are great for fair weather golf - comfortable and light on the feet. However, would all future buyers be aware that these are a "NEAT" fit.
I normally take a 10.5 UK in a business shoe, so I bought an 11UK in these and they are neat with a single pair of ordinary socks. I don't have a 'wide fitting' foot size - so I wish I had bought a size 12 UK. They would have been more comfortable
Apart from the above,they're great !!!!

Heavy Grips Men's Hand Gripper - Sliver/Black, Size 150
Heavy Grips Men's Hand Gripper - Sliver/Black, Size 150
Offered by SHUHARI
Price: 14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Heavy Grips Hand Gripper (Sports)
A high quality product at a good price. I must say that as an over 60, I do not find the handles "rough". I am delighted with this item.Prompt delivery from "Osaka & Co." Thoroughly recommended on all fronts !!!!

Tonar Vinyl Record Cleaning Spray 500ml Bottle
Tonar Vinyl Record Cleaning Spray 500ml Bottle
Offered by divineaudio
Price: 10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Mar 2014
I am selling my large vinyl collection amassed over 50 - yes 50 ! - years and this stuff is great ! It just puts the finishing touch to my valuable collection which was lovingly cared for throughout those 50 years. Good product at a reasonable price and delivered safely.
Highly recommended.

CARAN D'ACHE GOLIATH BALL POINT REFILL FINE BLACK
CARAN D'ACHE GOLIATH BALL POINT REFILL FINE BLACK
Offered by The Pen Zone
Price: 6.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Refill ballpoint, 13 Mar 2014
Not much one can say really - the item was delivery in pristine/secure packaging, and in a reasonable time.
Well done "Pen Zone" - your service was excellent. Would recommend and use again.

LAMY safari Fine Nib Fountain Pen - Red
LAMY safari Fine Nib Fountain Pen - Red
Offered by Webster's Pen Shop
Price: 11.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 7 Mar 2014
Absolutely no complaints on the first rate service from "Webster's Pen Shop. An excellent pen at a reasonable price - writes beautifully.
I also bought an "extra fine" fountain Lamy from them as well as several boxes of cartridges - again, top-notch service.
Highly recommended supplier.

At The Pershing - But Not For Me
At The Pershing - But Not For Me
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars New experience, 13 Dec 2013
As a life-long jazz lover, I had not listened to Ahmad Jamal's recordings until I bought the above CD.I can only say - my loss 'til now !
Miles rated him very highly and I can see why; - beautiful phrasing and dynamics. Must buy more Ahmad.
Right up there with Bill Evans. Highly recommended.

New BNWT XLoop Unisex Sport Wrap Sunglasses Fit Head Size 56-59cm UV400 Protection6 Colour Choice (crystal & red frame mirror iridium lens)
Offered by Red Frog International Ltd
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd pair, 25 Oct 2013
See my reviews on the other similar models - in short, a great pair of sunglasses for the price.
Highly recommended