Profile for Stringhaussen > Reviews

AmazonBasics Clear Cover Case Black Rim with Screen Protector for iPhone 5
AmazonBasics Clear Cover Case Black Rim with Screen Protector for iPhone 5
Price: 2.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 26 Oct 2012
Case: Although you do get what you pay for this case is better than a lot of cases I've tried for my previous iPhone. The design is reminiscent of the official Apple iPhone 4 bumper case, but with the added improvement of a clear back plate.

All buttons, ports & switches aren't obscured by the casing (again unlike most cases I've tried in the past). Plus it doesn't turn your new phone into a bit of a brick.

The only downside to the back being clear is that no matter how much you clean it there's visible dust and pocket bits. Probably wouldn't show up on a white phone, but would recommend buying the alternative case with the black back.

Screen Protector: Laughable. Only half of it was sticky, but I might have just been unlucky. Would recommend buying another pack of screen protectors from a different brand.

Crysis 2 (Xbox 360)
Crysis 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Acrodeal UK
Price: 7.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Yeah, 17 Oct 2011
This review is from: Crysis 2 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Man in a suit punches people to space. Best looking game on xbox by a clear mile. Multi player isn't the best, but not bad either. The main game however is one of the best games I've played to date on xbox.

Bleach [VINYL]
Bleach [VINYL]
Offered by Side Two
Price: 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, buy it now!, 17 Oct 2011
This review is from: Bleach [VINYL] (Vinyl)
The best Nirvana LP in my opinion in all it's 180gram white vinyl glory. Great photo book too. If you're a fan of the band then this is the record for you

Lee Men's Wilbur Shirt - Ribbon Red - X-Large
Lee Men's Wilbur Shirt - Ribbon Red - X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Check mate, 17 Oct 2011
This review is from: Lee Men's Wilbur Shirt (Apparel)
Great fit and nice cut. It's a great shirt at a great price. I'm a big guy and an XL fit perfectly.

Lee Men's Wilbur Shirt - Navy - X-Large
Lee Men's Wilbur Shirt - Navy - X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 17 Oct 2011
This review is from: Lee Men's Wilbur Shirt (Apparel)

10 Jim Dunlop Picks Nylon Standard 1.00mm
10 Jim Dunlop Picks Nylon Standard 1.00mm
Offered by Dirty Riffs Guitar Shop
Price: 3.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Text book, 17 Oct 2011
Best picks I've used in my 20 years of playing bass.I recommend these to anyone. Both guitarists in my band use them also.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 17 Oct 2011
Quality and look is superb. Only downside is that the jacket doesn't breathe on the sleeves so expects sweaty arms in mild to warm weather.

IPHONE 4 / IPHONE 4S SOFT SILICON SKIN CASE - BLACK WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR GUARD PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Oct 2011
If you want a baggy rubber cover for your phone that comes off when you put it in your pocket.

VonHaus Nano 3.0 Media Player- HD TV Digital Mini Media Player - 1080p - 5.1 Surround Sound - MKV - Play any file from USB HDDs/Flashdrives/Memory Cards
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic box, 17 Oct 2011
I bought this as a present for my girlfriend as she tends to watch a lot of TV shows and that from the next. I had my doubts as it sounded too good to be true, but I must say it plays everything I've thrown at it. .mkv, .flac, .ogg everything. She now refers to this as the magic box and since then several of her friends have since ordered one and al love it.
Only downsides are that the remote is a bit flimsy and probably wont stand the test of time as much as say your TV remote, which could be an issue as there's no controls on the unit itself. It also takes a watch style battery. Other than that it's brilliant.

CLASSIC HARRINGTON STYLE JACKET BLACK XL
CLASSIC HARRINGTON STYLE JACKET BLACK XL

3.0 out of 5 stars Short on length and quality, 23 Mar 2011
I ordered this jacket in prep for the spring after reading a promising review from a previous customer I figured I'd take a chance and purchase it. For the price I wasn't expecting the best coat I've ever had, but I was hoping for more than I got. The jacket is very thin and the zip catches the fabric everytime you try to fasten. when zipped up the jacket looks decent, but despite ordering an extra large both the body and the arms are very short. To give you an idea I'm 6ft 4 so maybe no surprises, but when my friend tried it on who's only 5ft 11 he also found it to be too short.

If you're short and wide then this is the coat for you. If tall and average build then look elsewhere.

As for the seller, bit slow to dispatch, but no real issues.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2012 7:10 PM BST