Profile for Alvin > Reviews

Content by Alvin

Alvin

Page: 1 | 2
Scorpios Men's Jewelry Retro pattern Shirt Cufflinks French Cuff Nails 2Ps (With Gift Box)!
Offered by BystarUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and good value for money!!, 13 Jan. 2016
Before buying I read in other reviews these cufflinks were "light".
Well, I don't like 98% of the other cufflinks on amazon (too tacky or showy).
So I decided to give these pair a try and I am really pleased with my purchase.
Price is really convenient. The pattern on the front elegant and interesting. The bullet on the back slides and snaps conveniently.
They came in a gift box and singularly wrapped in tiny plastic bags.
Really happy!!

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 0.9 m / 3 Feet - Black
AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 0.9 m / 3 Feet - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and fully recognised by apple products, 3 Nov. 2015
I had to replace my original Apple cable and didn't want to go crazy with third party cables. These totally did the job! Recognised perfectly for data and charging. Never had a problem with them and they are very durable (compared to apple ones)

Martin 92/8 Acoustic Guitar Strings  - Phosphor Bronze Wound (Light, .012 - .054)
Martin 92/8 Acoustic Guitar Strings - Phosphor Bronze Wound (Light, .012 - .054)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with these strings!, 3 Nov. 2015
Really good quality. Easy to put on and really durable.They sound good with my Yamaha.

7dayshop Aero Freedom Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Headphones Headset with Mic for Handsfree
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing headphones! I had a friend showing me his ..., 3 Nov. 2015
Amazing headphones! I had a friend showing me his pair a few months ago and after my last wired pair broke I decided to go wireless (bluetooth) and having tried his pair before I went straight away for this 7dayshop Aero Freedom ANC bluetooth headphones. No silly brands or catchy colours but I have all the freedom I was asking for. No more tangles. Few buttons and very easy pairing with my devices (iMac, Macbook Pro, iPad and iPhone). They come with a jack cable so it is possible to use them wired but I actually never had to. Battery life is really decent. I usually can use them for a full day, up to a couple of days. Totally recommend.
Only 2 cons:
-the frame feels a bit week and plasticky but I had them for months and I never had a real problem with it.
-sometimes if I put my hand in my pocket (where my phone is) the sound skips a beat as if my hand is interfering with the signal, but again, it's such a minor issue that does not affect my feelings towards my new favourite piece of tech. Freedom and music, always and everywhere.

Kuny's 130M Medium Contractors Flexgrip Gloves
Kuny's 130M Medium Contractors Flexgrip Gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing pair of sturdy, durable, padded gloves., 3 Nov. 2015
I love these gloves. I bought them for electrical work but I use them for everything now. Even playing in the cold they feel better than the average sport gloves as they are really sturdy and padded. Pleased with the purchase and the price paid for this item!! The finger tips are coated with conductive material I believe as I can use my phone with them on.
PS I tried electricity isolation with a multimeter and they were isolated overall, but still I would not rely totally for live, safety first!!

Mitre Junior Lite 360 Training Football - White/Silver/Blue, Size 5
Mitre Junior Lite 360 Training Football - White/Silver/Blue, Size 5

3.0 out of 5 stars Very lightweight but good quality materials, 3 Nov. 2015
Ball quality is overall quite decent. Mitre is a good brand! But this specific ball is a Lite Junior Training Ball. An euphemism to mean a really lightweight silky ball. It's definitely good for juggling and keep-ups but totally not for a football game. Kicking it feels like kicking the air.

CamKix Carrying Case for Gopro Hero 4, Black, Silver, Hero+ LCD, 3+, 3, 2 and Accessories - Ideal for Travel or Home Storage - Complete Protection for Your GoPro Camera - Microfiber Cleaning Cloth ...
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, ready-to-go compact GoPro case, 3 Nov. 2015
Compact and sturdy, this case is the perfect gear for a quick-deploy gopro trip. It houses one gopro with its case and it has space for accessories, extra backdoors and remote. The color is a bright blue that looks really snazzy. The material of the outside feels really resistant and good quality. They even included a couple of anti fog strips for my gopro and a soft cloth. Love CamKix company attitude!! always enjoy their products
Comment Comment | Permalink

Universal Wireless Selfie Kit including Selfie Stick, Tripod and Bluetooth Remote Control. Handsfree Control of Camera Shutter from a Distance of up to 30 feet. For iOS and Android Smartphones (Selfie Stick + Tripod + Bluetooth RC, Black)
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful products on their own, a bit wobbly together but still cool and useful!, 2 Nov. 2015
Really cool Item. I've been using it with both my iPhone 5s and with my GoPro Hero 3+ and it does it's job. A bit wobbly when the tripod is attached to the pole and the pole is completely extended but generally it's a good product. I've been using the tripod alone and that's a 5 star item on it's own.
As the stick with the remote. The phone slides in a soft grip and it seems really solid. For the GoPro I used a universal screw mount to adapt and that is even better.

House of Marley Positive Vibrations Headphones - Sun
House of Marley Positive Vibrations Headphones - Sun
Offered by thaw001

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive vibes! Good vibes!, 26 Oct. 2014
Very sturdy object. Audio quality is also very good.
Bass is perfect: does not cover other frequencies and does not distort into purring sounds.
I had a pair for myself and I bought this for my brother.
Good value for money.

EasyAcc® Macbook Pro Retina 13.3 inch Felt Sleeve Carrying bag Case Ultrabook Laptop bag Case for Apple Macbook Pro Retina- Grey (Dimension:330 mm x 230 mm x 6 mm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Style added to an otherwise ordinary object, 26 Oct. 2014
Feels amazing to the touch. It is a stylish cover. Fits perfectly my MBP Retina 13.3".
I used to have a neoprene cover that used to do is job just fine. This one does as well but adds a touch of style to the object.
Really pleased with my purchase!
Might get another one with a different color.

Page: 1 | 2