Profile for Reddskin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Eat Pray Love: One Woman's Search for Everything
Eat Pray Love: One Woman's Search for Everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 15 Oct. 2013
Made me laugh out loud and cry a bit. I related to much in this book but it didn't change my life as my friend promised. Still, its a very good read. Her next one The Commitment is on my list.

Sing To The Moon
Sing To The Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime voice, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Sing To The Moon (Audio CD)
Wow. Where to start? Catchy, soulful, singalong-able sounds from the delectable looking and sounding Ms Mvula. Long may she reign! Buy.

Lonely are the Brave
Lonely are the Brave
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Lonely are the Brave (Audio CD)
Can't beat a bit of British soul. I hadn't heard of this lovely young man a few months ago. The Urban Proms changed all that. Great honest music. Buy.

Settle
Settle

5.0 out of 5 stars Late to the party, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Settle (Audio CD)
My daughter went to see these flibbertigibbets at a gig last year. I didn't know or care what or who she was going on about. Then recently, trapped in the car on a long journey to my other daughters uni I had no choice but to listen. Purchased via the Amazon app on my phone by the end of the day. Now on constant repeat. LOVE. p.s I'm 51 and a half and probably should be listening to something more age appropriate. Sorry if this puts you off!
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2015 8:21 PM BST

Not Without Laughter (Dover Thrift Editions)
Not Without Laughter (Dover Thrift Editions)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 15 Oct. 2013
Loved this book. Historical and informative. Funny and poignant. Noe seeking out all books by Mr Hughes and researching the many references to his artistic contemporaries. Highly recommend.

Chapter One - Greatest Hits
Chapter One - Greatest Hits
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Oct. 2013
A couple of tunes that I skip but on the whole it's just the Jay-Z fix I was after thank you very much!

Glogg 600ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle (Loop Top) Colour: Cherry
Glogg 600ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle (Loop Top) Colour: Cherry

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 15 Oct. 2013
Brilliant, Durable. Easy to use. Light. Great value for money. Changed my life - now I actually drink water regularly! And FAB range of colours!

Glogg 600ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle (Loop Top) Colour: Plum
Glogg 600ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle (Loop Top) Colour: Plum

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changer!, 15 Oct. 2013
Brilliant, Durable. Easy to use. Light. Changed my life - now I actually drink water regularly! And FAB range of colours!

Glogg 600ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle (Loop Top) Colour: Sky
Glogg 600ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle (Loop Top) Colour: Sky

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life!, 15 Oct. 2013

Skinfood Natuarl Body Butter 250gr 100% Paraben Free
Skinfood Natuarl Body Butter 250gr 100% Paraben Free

5.0 out of 5 stars A-MAZ-ING, 18 April 2012
I honestly cannot praise this cream highly enough.

My friend sent it to me as a gift when he lived in NZ. He is no longer there so sends me Violet crumble chocolate bar instead (another wonderful find). But I can't moisturise myself with that! I really missed this lovely cream - my usual go-to is Jergens but I always prefer natural. Occasionally I schlep uptown to John Lewis to buy the SPF 15+ face cream and cleaned them out last time I was there. Every time I go I ask if they intend to stock the body butter. "No" they always say. But you'd make a killing! I say. Blank faces. Their loss!

I have had eczema since childhood and although that has mostly calmed down I still have reeeeeally dry and sensitive skin. A joyful combination lemme tell ya! This stuff works a TREAT! It has a lovely fresh comforting smell that I can't quite put my finger on. Suffice to say that now I've found it I'm not letting go! I clicked that 'subscribe and save' button quick time!

Buy it. You won't be disappointed.

Praise indeed!