Profile for Lee Doyle > Reviews

Content by Lee Doyle

Lee Doyle (Bristol, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Sony MDREX38IPB.CE7 In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control
Sony MDREX38IPB.CE7 In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control
Offered by Amy`s Schätze

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb sound! Shame no Android support, 11 Jan. 2014
First of all I will just say that this would get 5 stars if it had Android support. I fail to see why it doesn't as Android has more users... So it would make sense.
But, the sound is perfect. I am sure I am in a limited base but I use these for ASMR videos. So basically I use them to get to sleep. These earphones pick up all the sounds I need (ASMR has to have very clear and precise sounds to work) so I loved these.

I have some scull-candy earphones but they are not good for ASMR, so I needed these.

If you want REALISTIC sounds get these. They are perfectly clear and realistic unlike many others which have a lot of bass and deep sounds... Which is great, but not for realistic sounds.

Anyway. I am VERY happy!!

Perixx MX-1000 Copper, Programmable Gaming Mouse - 7 Programmable Button - Omron Micro Switches - Avago 2000DPI A3050 Optical Sensor - Ultra Polling 125-1000 Hz
Offered by Perixx UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 26 May 2013
I got this mouse after searching for a week for a good priced gaming mouse. The reviews helped as most were good.

The software is good. Not amazing but does the job. It reminds me of the Logitech software.

The build is good. I have had no issues with it feeling badly made. It works and feels as good as my old mouse which cost me £90.

I would say this is as good as other mice around the £60-£100. I have owned some in the past and I see no difference.

Oh! The USB cable is threaded! My old £90 mouse never had that :) nice touch and I hope will keep my mouse lasting longer!

For the price I cant complain! I would spend 3x more on this mouse if I had to.

Logitech 920-000947 G13 Gameboard
Logitech 920-000947 G13 Gameboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it time and you will never go back. ** Guide to setup your game! **, 26 May 2013
I got this and after a day of use I was upset. It just seemed to not be what I expected it to be. I read some reviews which said that I needed to give it time... So I did.

I play World Of Warcraft and after finding my perfect set-up I now love it. I would say it takes around 7 days of use to get your finger remembering where things are. Even after you "think" you have it good, it gets better.

-----
For any "WOW" or "MMORPG" players I would give this advice for the set-up. This may also work for other games but I only play MMORPG's at the moment.

You normally use 1,2,3,4,5... as your first keys? Well don't when you set this up. Use "3-4-5-6 as your main keys (Just replace them in this order). It makes it much more simple and with the design it works 100% faster.

Also! For WOW players get the ADD-ON "Dominoes". This add-on will allow you to move your buttons around. It is much better than other add-ons I tried. I set it up so my buttons mimic the look of the G13.

So you have
7 on top
7 for the 2nd row
5 for the 3rd row
3 for the bottom

1 to the right of the keys
1 under the this one.
I also use the control stick button (When you push it down) as my mount button. Some use it as Jump but i found it annoying so used a middle button as jump.

I made a picture to show this. I hope Amazon allow it.
http://s8.postimg.org/9raz8l4r9/G13_wow_setup.jpg --- This is a link. cope & paste

Lastly. change the direction buttons! Change:
LEFT = Q
RIGHT = E

Change it to these or you will be running around and getting no where.

This is just to show you how to set up the G13 in WOW and other MMORPG's. I found it also speeded up my game as I used less add-ons now.

Hope this helps! If so thumb me up :)

Any comments I will try to answer.

Dyson Dysolv
Dyson Dysolv
Offered by euroelectricals

5.0 out of 5 stars WITCHCRAFT!!! IT MUST BE!!, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Dyson Dysolv (Kitchen & Home)
My mum said before she got this she would spend hours scrubbing the floor and it would still never look like she wanted it. She got one of these after reading the reviews...

Now she just sprays this on the spot and then its done. Something that took hours now only takes under 10mins. She is SO happy!!!

I think it also saved us buying a new carpet as the scrubbing must have been bad for it.

It is a WONDER spray! My mum even tries selling it to friends :P

I think Dyson is a Wizard as it should not be this easy... should it? I think Dyson went to Hogwarts.

i-eX® Gaming Chair -Faux Leather - Man Size Gaming Bean Bag - Great for a Gamer (Steel/Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Using it while typing this. I LOVE IT!, 26 May 2013
I use this as my computer chair. I use a glass coffee table as my computer desk so this fits perfect.

it was packaged perfectly and arrived in good time. It took me 5mins to get it working and then 30mins to get my family to get off it so I could use it...

It is great for me. I sit at my computer for hours as I work from it and play games on it. The back support is much better than my old chair and I have had no issues with any pain.
The chair fits around you. If you do not like how it is all you do is move around and it then becomes the perfect chair again.

The quality is great. I think it will last for many years if I do not abuse it. They have made it with a thick materiel and the stitching looks well done. The beans are just enough (Unlike many of the others being sold on here) so you do not have to buy any more.

I am an average build man and find I have more than enough room on this. I think I could even fit a child on here with me.

I have had it for just over a week now and spend much of my time in it. I would buy no other chair.

Before I watched most of my movies on the sofa in the front room. Now I watch them at my computer as this chair is so comfy that the sofa feels inadequate now. I may buy one or two more for the family to watch movies with me :)

Get one! You know you want it!

Trend Black And Grey Wavy Rug. Available in 8 sizes (160cm x 225cm)
Trend Black And Grey Wavy Rug. Available in 8 sizes (160cm x 225cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars My perfect rug, 26 May 2013
This was for my bedroom and it has changed my room into something else. It is really good quality and you can see that once you unroll it. The colours look even better than the picture.

My one worry was using a vacuum on it. I always find rugs hard to vac. This rug is easy. because of the quality it just glides over it.

If your looking for something great for the price get this. If your looking for quality get this. I know I would pay more than double for this anywhere else.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW... Just WOW!, 26 May 2013
This table is amazing. It looks like it cost 100x what I paid for it. I was shocked at how good it looks. Everyone comments on how great it is and I will admit I lie about the price.

It took me 15mins to assemble. It is really easy! I do not have a bad word to say about it...

I use it for a computer table. I have a very low seat so needed a coffee table to use. This being black and my computer being black fitted extremely well. It is so shiny!

I am guessing that you will not be using this as a computer table. It would look great in any front room! Well it will look great anywhere!

Buy this. You will not regret it.

Belkin USB 2.0 Lighted Mouse Pad and 4-Port Hub - Hub - 4 ports - Hi-Speed USB
Belkin USB 2.0 Lighted Mouse Pad and 4-Port Hub - Hub - 4 ports - Hi-Speed USB
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price it is amazing!, 26 May 2013
For the price I paid for this I could have got a rubbish mouse mat. Instead I have a cool looking mouse mat that will last me for ever. It has 4 USB 2.0 ports on the back which make it great for plugging in my phones and other things.
The mouse mat itself if great for my gaming mouse. It is solid and lets my mouse glide without any issues. I have a laser mouse but also testing my old optical mouse and they all worked perfect.

Belkin is a top brand and always make long lasting products. I own a few things Belkin and have NEVER had one issue. I was thinking of getting another mouse mat (Normal type but for gaming) and that was around the £10-20 range. This is much better and looks super cool next to my other computer things.
I do not think this will look out of place in any home. It is not too shiny with the blue light. It looks good next to my glowing blue mouse and gaming pad... but I think it would fit along side any type of computer.

You will NOT be unhappy with this. I have seen it for over £20 in shops so its a bargain!

Raspberry Pi Case - Clear Access to all ports
Raspberry Pi Case - Clear Access to all ports
Offered by SB Components Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in every way, 4 May 2013
I needed something to keep my Raspberry Pi safe and looking good. This was perfect. It is not cheaply made and feels good. It has all the openings and holes perfectly lined up. If I need to expand my Pi then it has everything already in place for that.

The lights show up nice!

What more could I want for this price?! I think I will but 2 more now for my next projects.

Nintendo Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL)
Nintendo Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL)
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price. Great games!, 4 May 2013
I will not write a long review on why this is so great. If your buying the XL then you may have owned a 3DS or a DS before. You know why it is so good.

My mother now uses this more than I do... She does not normally play games (Well, she never does) so its nice to see her using this.

Get it, its worth it!