Profile for Cutebat > Reviews

Content by Cutebat

Cutebat

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
PIXAR 2014  CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
PIXAR 2014 CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 11 Jan. 2014
was exactly as described. The pictures are colourful, and of good quality. The spaces to write in are big, so you can actually write in it. Fast delivery, the only negative point was the amount of packaging, it came in a huge box which I though was a waste. Apart from that great product!

Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella
Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella

4.0 out of 5 stars cute christmas story, 11 Jan. 2014
I really enjoyed the beach cafe, and so was thrilled to see this christmas edition. it really got me in the christmas spirit and had some lovely recipes at the end.

Passing the Professional Skills Tests for Trainee Teachers and Getting into ITT
Passing the Professional Skills Tests for Trainee Teachers and Getting into ITT

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Jan. 2014
I've brought a couple of books along these lines, and is the best one. It gives details on exactly what to expect with these tests, practice questions, websites and nice easy ways of doing to calculations in the math section. It also has a bit at the beginning about the application process into teaching and interviews.

A Storm of Swords: Part 1 Steel and Snow (Reissue) (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 3)
by George R. R. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Nov. 2013
Seriously one of the best series I've ever read. Gripping. I love at each of the chapters are separate stories of the characters. Well packaged and fast delivery

The Tudors - Season 4 [DVD] [2011]
The Tudors - Season 4 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Jonathan Rhys Meyers

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the others, 22 Jun. 2013
I really love the Tudors series but do feel this last series lets them down. There were so many significant events during this time and the series just feels rushed. They could have made option a further two at least. Still a really good series though!

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 1)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it own, 22 Jun. 2013
I was a bit skeptical on these books to begin with, there was such a huge hype around them and I didn't want to be disappointed however I didn't need to worry! I haven't been so gripped by a story since the harry potter series!They were easy to read and I was absorbed from the first chapter. The storyline is so different to anything I've ever read before.

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
Offered by JJDIRECTSUPPLIES

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for.., 22 Jun. 2013
These were a really good buy, just brought some gerbils who are very noisy at night! And these are surprisingly comfy, I've brought a few different pairs before and some have really hurt my ears but these are light weight. They are all individually packaged which I like for travel purposes eat and I love the colour! Price is excellent too,

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 May 2013
This case was a fab buy, it was really fast delivery! It has gained a fair few compliments from my friends for being a funky case. It has a hard case inside the leather so the phone is doubly protected and the top is held by a magnet which is strong because i am constantly fiddling with it. The only negative thing is it is white and it does tend to get dirty by rubbing of for instance my purple coat pocket has turned the corners purple.

Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince [DVD]
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars best film out of them all, 7 May 2013
Well packages, delivered in good time. The film is brilliant, out of all the harry potter films I find it the best. Its funny, witty and entertaining.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2013 11:17 PM BST

The Distant Hours
The Distant Hours

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping, 7 May 2013
This review is from: The Distant Hours (Kindle Edition)
This book was fantastic!! It had me guessing all the way through, there are twists and turns. You get to know your characters and can become completely immersed into the book. Kate Morton is fab!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8