Profile for Cutebat > Reviews

How To Draw Anything
How To Draw Anything
Price: 2.84

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't break down the pictures, 23 Mar 2014
I thought this was a great price when I first brought this product. But actually if your someone who is just beginning to draw this book is actually quite advanced. It doesn't really tell you how to draw or break it down with pictures of the drawing as it progresses, which I know a lot of other books do. To be honest I was disappointed with this product.

PGCE Survival Guide incorporating #pgcetips
PGCE Survival Guide incorporating #pgcetips
by Tim Handley
Price: 10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Price is quite steep for the product., 23 Mar 2014
The book itself is easy to read and gives an insight of the PGCE through the eyes of current students. This is useful to gain an understanding of the workload expected from you. It is made up with quotes found on twitter and so is full of lots of different people's views. However you can download the book for free on the author's website. I didn't know this at the time of buying this product and so to me the price is really quite steep. I read it in one sitting and not sure if I will read it again. The idea of the book is nice, but a little more depth would be needed for the price.

Amazon Kindle Fire 7" Cover KF01/BK - Genuine black leather Executive Case with flip side to enable horizontal stand feature - Amazon Kindle Fire Quality Case (Not for Kindle Fire HD)
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 14 Jan 2014
This product was quickly delivered, and well packaged. My kindle fits perfectly in, and feels well protected when in the bottom of my bag. I've had it for a few months now and still in good condition!

Attachments
Attachments
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Different, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Attachments (Kindle Edition)
This story was readable, and easy to read. I just found it a bit hard in the way it was written as emails. It was a nice story, just it didn't keep me hanging on and I could have put it down and forgotten to come back to it.

It's Raining Men
It's Raining Men
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical with a little twist, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: It's Raining Men (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed the story. I love Milly Johnson anyway, but this book is by far my favourite. It was really magical. I enjoyed following three main characters, and their own separate stories. There is also a bit of mystery, and of course romance!

How to Fall in Love
How to Fall in Love
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 11 Jan 2014
This was a bit different to Celia Ahern's other books, but was still magical in it's own way. I found the storyline different, and the main character refreshing in the way she tries to help everyone.

PIXAR 2014  CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
PIXAR 2014 CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 11 Jan 2014
was exactly as described. The pictures are colourful, and of good quality. The spaces to write in are big, so you can actually write in it. Fast delivery, the only negative point was the amount of packaging, it came in a huge box which I though was a waste. Apart from that great product!

Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella
Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella
Price: 0.59

4.0 out of 5 stars cute christmas story, 11 Jan 2014
I really enjoyed the beach cafe, and so was thrilled to see this christmas edition. it really got me in the christmas spirit and had some lovely recipes at the end.

Passing the Professional Skills Tests for Trainee Teachers and Getting into ITT
Passing the Professional Skills Tests for Trainee Teachers and Getting into ITT
Price: 15.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Jan 2014
I've brought a couple of books along these lines, and is the best one. It gives details on exactly what to expect with these tests, practice questions, websites and nice easy ways of doing to calculations in the math section. It also has a bit at the beginning about the application process into teaching and interviews.

A Storm of Swords: Part 1 Steel and Snow (Reissue) (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 3)
by George R. R. Martin
Price: 3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Nov 2013
Seriously one of the best series I've ever read. Gripping. I love at each of the chapters are separate stories of the characters. Well packaged and fast delivery

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7