Profile for DS > Reviews

Brabantia Essential Cheese Slice - 400247
Brabantia Essential Cheese Slice - 400247
Offered by Good Thymes

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharp - but effective!, 7 Jun. 2014
I actually prefer this now for peeling vegetables - it is so sharp and quick. For cheese - the serration is maybe a bit too sharp - I have cut myself twice removing slices that stick to the blade.

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Black
Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely the best USB drives I've used, 7 Jun. 2014
I copy big artwork files onto usbs and these ones are fast, store loads and (unlike others I've tried) stay just as efficient when at capacity. They're the only ones I'll buy now.

De'Longhi Magnifica ESAM4200 Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Coffee Machine - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars We LOVE THIS MACHINE!, 7 Jun. 2014
Finally decided to spend some money on a coffee machine and haven't looked back. Love the versatility of it - every member of our large adult household likes their coffee different - and so far (about 4 or 5 months) everyone is happy. Its very easy to use and clean and each delicious espresso/capuccino/americano/latte is incredibly quick to make.

Scotch Removable Magic Tape 19mm x 33m REF 8111933
Scotch Removable Magic Tape 19mm x 33m REF 8111933

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tape, 7 Jun. 2014
The really important thing about this is that you know just how removable it is... it is useless if you want to hold parcels together - the tack isn't strong enough for that - but it is perfect if you want to attach notes/diagrams etc to the front surface of artwork - it always peels off without any surface damage.

Blue Spot 26143 16oz Claw Hammer
Blue Spot 26143 16oz Claw Hammer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 7 Jun. 2014
A good sturdy heavy hammer. Much better than I was expecting for the price. Very good value for the price. Perfect.

3 x Physique Reusable Hot or Cold Packs - Long
3 x Physique Reusable Hot or Cold Packs - Long
Offered by Physique Management

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 7 Jun. 2014
In the past we've either used cold gel packs or hot pads. I love the fact these can go either way. Once heated in the microwave (in water) they stay pretty warm for about 20 mins. I bought three so that we've always have a couple of cold on standby.

Gel Ice Pack Sleeve with Adjustable Elastic Strap
Gel Ice Pack Sleeve with Adjustable Elastic Strap
Offered by DK Medical Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars More flimsy than pic suggests, 16 May 2014
I read other reviews and they seemed to suggest this sleeve was big enough to use as a belt. I bought it to treat low back pain, but I'm a size 8 and found it too small to go round my waist/hips. It is possible that the one I received is a different product from those reviewed. Mine is completely white, not blue/black like picture. On the other hand, the flimsiness of this sleeve could be an advantage for smaller joint injuries.

ProCook Egg Poacher Kit 4 Cups
ProCook Egg Poacher Kit 4 Cups
Offered by ProCook

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE! MISLEADING PICTURE, 20 Feb. 2014
When I bought this, it never occurred to me that this poacher wouldn't include the pan. Obviously after it showed up I read the description. Unlike Amazon, the company does not offer a free returns service - so the thing will have cost me twice the amount in postage as the purchase price. Really fed up.

ByteStor 16GB USB  High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive
ByteStor 16GB USB High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive

2.0 out of 5 stars Limitations, 5 Aug. 2011
These memory sticks seem incredibly good value, and initial data transfer is fast... but they don't update well, so if you are trying to use them as a daily backup, however much space there is left of the stick they will begin registering memory full. Even if you delete everything on the the memory stick it will still register insufficient memory to transfer to. I have tried several different capacity bytstar memory sticks assuming this was a one off fault, and all of them have followed the same pattern.

USB Charger for Apple Devices
USB Charger for Apple Devices

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING!, 25 Jun. 2011
I tried two of these chargers because they looked reasonably authentic and weren't ridiculously cheap ... the first blew quietly and I assumed it was a one-off... the second actually exploded.
Fortunately my husband and his ipad survived. But it was scary, and I would never risk another.

Page: 1 | 2