Profile for Alex R. > Reviews

Content by Alex R.

Alex R.

JAMMYLIZARD Luxury Edition: Black Leather Wallet Case for the Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 with a Movie Stand, screen protector included
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 10 July 2013
After looking around for a case for my S3 that had a built in wallet, I decided to give this one a try, and I am very happy I did. The black leather is very soft, and the case fits the phone perfectly. It also allows me to carry my phone and my credit cards, so now I do not need to carry my full wallet when I dont need to. I would highly recommend this case!

The Handy Tips Guide to the iPad & iPad mini
The Handy Tips Guide to the iPad & iPad mini
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for new owners, 7 July 2013
After purchasing a new iPad mini, it became clear to me that I might need a little help in learning all the features. I wouldn't say I'm completely tech illiterate, but having an instruction guide sure saved me a lot of time and frustration. This book is very well written, and covered everything I needed to know - in language that didn't confuse me. Highly recommend!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 Jun 2013
Really happy so far with this adapter. I am still able to use all the old charging cables from my old iPhone with my new iPhone 5. If you have ever had an iPhone before, you know how expensive it is to buy all new sync cables - so saving a little money and using this adapter is great!

The Handy Tips Guide to the Kindle Fire & the Kindle Fire HD (The Handy Tips Guide to the Kindle Fire & the Kindle Fire HD:  The Kindle Fire tips Manual that shows you Everything.)
The Handy Tips Guide to the Kindle Fire & the Kindle Fire HD (The Handy Tips Guide to the Kindle Fire & the Kindle Fire HD: The Kindle Fire tips Manual that shows you Everything.)
Price: 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars The missing manual!, 6 Jun 2013
When we bought our Kindle Fire, we were a little put back because of all the features it had, and the fact we had never owned a tablet before. I consider myself decent when it comes to technology, but having a guide that walks you through things really helped - and saved a ton of time. Would recommend.