Profile for Frenchie > Reviews

Frenchie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Flymo XL500 Plus Petrol Hover Lawn/ Garden Mower
Flymo XL500 Plus Petrol Hover Lawn/ Garden Mower

1.0 out of 5 stars You will need a new back every time you use this HEAVYWEIGHT, 19 May 2016
As the engine is so very heavy this mower doesn't hover unless it is scrupulously clean and the grass is bone dry, i.e. with no grass cuttings stuck to the underside of the cutting deck which is of course an impossibility!!
Whereas the old very lightweight large sized 2-stroke engine Flymo's were a dream to work with, this one is a never ending back breaking slog, it is dreadful and Flymo should never be marketing such an awful machine.
Take my advice and don't buy one.

20 x M Bar Kitchen Cabinet Door Handles Cupboard Drawer Bedroom furniture Pull Brushed Steel 128mm
Offered by Bedrooms Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value., 25 Mar. 2016
Excellent door handles and superb service from this supplier.

Paperback Oxford English Dictionary
Paperback Oxford English Dictionary
by Oxford Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars A good dictionary, 25 Mar. 2016
Excellent dictionary excepting for the fact that I could have done without the garbage in the middle section of it!

(6 Pairs) 2 x Pack of 3 Caterpillar Work Socks Cotton Mens in Black Size UK 6-11
Offered by Smart Fashion

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 25 Mar. 2016
These socks have to be amongst the worst socks I have ever purchased.
a). They are supposed to be "Real Work Socks" and yet despite being very light on my feet all the pairs had holes in them in only a couple of days of wearing them.
b). They are of a size marked as UK 6 - 11 which is the largest size variation I have ever seen for a sock. My feet are size 9.5 and the socks were to big for my feet, so heaven knows what someone with size 6 feet would think!
They are so exceptionally poor quality that I am taking the matter up with Caterpillar Inc. who sell the brand name to various manufacturers including whoever made these sock in Pakistan. They most certainly don't enhance the hard won and well deserved CAT brand image!!!

Caterpillar CAT 3 Pair PK Mens Work Socks. [6 Piar , 9 Pair, 12 Pair , 24 Pair]
Caterpillar CAT 3 Pair PK Mens Work Socks. [6 Piar , 9 Pair, 12 Pair , 24 Pair]
Price: £4.30 - £35.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Furthermore although these new socks are exceptionally comfortable to wear they are not quite as comfortable as ..., 7 Mar. 2016
I have lived in my CAT socks for the last 20 or so years, but these new ones seem to be of too wide a size range.......... i.e. the socks I bought were for sizes 6 to 11,my feet are size 9.5 and quite honestly the socks are slightly too big.
Furthermore although these new socks are exceptionally comfortable to wear they are not quite as comfortable as my existing CAT socks that I bought almost 10 years ago.
Be that as it may, I am a sock man and I like to have comfortable feet and these CAT sock are every bit as good as any other socks I have ever bought with the exception of my last bulk quantity of CAT socks that I bought so long ago.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Frog Tugger Toy, 9 Sept. 2015
My dogs love this, good quality and well made.

Duracell 10 X Duracell 2032 CR2032 Lithium Batteries
Duracell 10 X Duracell 2032 CR2032 Lithium Batteries
Offered by nonstopbargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Lithium battery., 9 Sept. 2015
A bit surprised when a pack of ten arrived! I expected just one so, they are very good value.

Deshedding Tool & Pet Grooming Brush- No.1 BEST SELLER On Amazon.com; For Small, Medium & Large Dogs, Cats & Horses, With Short to Long Hair. Dramatically Reduces Shedding In Under 15 Minutes Guaranteed
Offered by DAK Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very glad I bought one, 9 Sept. 2015
I bought this for using on my three Springer's who have reasonably short, silky coats. It works very well indeed on their backs and sides and removed all the 'fluff'. I am very glad I bought one, I wasn't sure because I thought the teeth on this comb might be too short. It doesn't replace a brush or comb which I use for the other parts of the body but it is very useful and it leaves their coats nice and smooth.

500 Potato Recipes: Irresistible Recipes for Every Occasion, Including Appetizers, Snacks, Salads and Main Courses, Shown in 500 Tempting Photographs
by Elizabeth Woodland

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and well worth the money, 16 July 2015
Excellent book, lip smackingly good recipes!

CLARKE AIR DRIVEN CAULKING GUN
CLARKE AIR DRIVEN CAULKING GUN
Offered by e sell it

1.0 out of 5 stars Air Caulking gun, 16 July 2015
Extra parts needed to use this gun which as yet I have failed to locate. Very disappointing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9