Profile for Ryan > Reviews

Monoprice Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter with Audio Support
Monoprice Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter with Audio Support
Offered by Skque

5.0 out of 5 stars Check your sounds settings!, 4 July 2014
Perfect, lets me use my macbook to connect to my HD tv. As many people have said make sure to change your sound setting so it outputs via the HDMI.

Anker leather case for ipad mini 2 (Textured Black)
Anker leather case for ipad mini 2 (Textured Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as they say!, 19 Feb. 2014
First off, let my just say I was hesitant to buy this, with nearly all the reviews of 5 starts ending with "I was supplied with this case to give a fair review" alarm bells were ringing in my head.

But I didn't like any other options for my price range and decided to just go for this, knowing I could return it if I didn't like it. Well there was no need.

This case is amazing, it's solid protection for the iPad, won't slip out of your hand, comfortable to hold, genuinely allows pretty much any viewing angle (layed down) you could want, and looks pretty snazzy to boot.

Delivery was quick, packaging was beautiful, customer service is down right extraordinary and for £10 this case is down right spectacular, I'd be willing to pay double for it.

If you were in doubt about getting this because of all the supplied reviews, doubt no more and just buy it!

(Fits the iPad mini with retina by the way, which some cases don't!)

Hama Star 62 Tripod with Carry Case
Hama Star 62 Tripod with Carry Case
Offered by DiscountDiscs

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good tripod, just needs instructions, 16 Feb. 2012
"You get what you pay for" is a phrase that is losing it's meaning now-a-days as more products like this are very low price, but still of a good quality. I needed a cheap tripod to record vlogs on, and I got better than that.

I don't pretend to be a high class photographer, I don't need a top-of-the-range tripod with all the bells and whistles. This is perfect for me.

It is light, compact (the carry case is really handy for storage) and quite sturdy, with the added hook if needed.

It does however come with no instructions, so if, like me, this is your first tripod, you might be a bit confused what each knob and lever does, but you soon get the hang of it!

Sony MDREX38IPB.CE7 In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control
Sony MDREX38IPB.CE7 In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control
Offered by London Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought to replace my iPod headphones..., 21 Aug. 2011
First let me just say this will mostly be me comparing to the iPod headphones because that is what I had before I broke them.

Well like I said I managed to break my iPod headphones (the earbud, not in-ear ones because I had in-ear ones before but never really liked them) and seeing as they were going to be another 30 something pounds, I decided to have a look around. I found a few that were the same price or a bit less, but they all came up with bad reviews. These however were not only cheaper (especially compared to the in-ear iPod headphones at 60 something) but had some of the best reviews around.

I mainly wanted ones with a remote on them as I own an iPod touch and don't want to have to take it out my pocket and a few months ago there were very few around. But I thought based on the reviews I would try these for a risk with the money.

I was not disappointed and the reviews do not lie, these are very good headphones, especially for the price. If you are into bass music this does really well, however doesn't hit the highs as well as the apple ones, they seem less sharp and precise, but still very good.

Volume range is quite far, of course this mostly depends on your music volume before placed on the device, but still very good, and the quality remains even when very loud.

The remote itself looks very strong, but if you are used to the apple one, it is on the left not the right. Unlike apple the button is only attached at the middle button, not all the way round so it rocks more and the centre button is easier to press, something I prefer as I would often try to skip a song on apple's and have it just pause.

Cable winder/bag I haven't even used and doubt anyone will, if you care that much about headphones, you'd spend more money.

Overall very very good, about an 8.5/10 just because of the highs and the part that holds the two headphone bit together only goes up to the remote and not further, but other than that very very good and well worth the money.

Get Your Heart On!
Get Your Heart On!
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Plan are back and better than ever, 10 July 2011
This review is from: Get Your Heart On! (Audio CD)
If you liked any of simple plan's stuff, be it the slow 'Save You' or the fast 'Take My Hand', there is something for you on this album. Catchy and upbeat, 'Loser of the Year' and 'You Suck at Love' are songs that can always make you happy and bouncing around. Mellow and thought provoking 'Astronaut' and 'This song saved my life' are some of the best slower songs I've heard in a while.

I greatly recommend this album to anyone who has liked Simple Plan before, or hasn't even heard of them but likes anything from All Time Low to Bowling for Soup should get this album!