Profile for GDIvsNOD > Reviews

Content by GDIvsNOD

GDIvsNOD

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just some paint, 1 Nov 2012
As this is some paint there is not much to say however I do have to say the delivery time was extremely quick and that the colour of this paint completely matches the colour described and shown. This is a good buy for anyone wanting some paint for airfix models. Need I say more?

Karakal PU Supergrip replacement racquet grip - tennis / badminton / squash - Black x 1
Offered by Wisdens Sports
Price: 0.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant grip for the price, 1 Nov 2012
As a keen squash player I have been hoping to replace the grip on my squash racket for some time now as the old one was a victim to 'wear and tear' as such which was annoying me as I lost some control over my shots due to this. This grip has been a perfect replacement for my racket (Prince Airdrive 140) which has resulted in my playing becoming suddenly better than before when I used the original grip. It is Very easy to apply the grip and is of a very high quality. I am completely satisfied with this and recommend this to all who which to spend little for a great grip.

Xbox LIVE 800 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360)
Xbox LIVE 800 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360)
Offered by GNH100
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased buyer, 1 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The points came well within the set date which leaves me a happy customer once more. There is not much to be said for these as it is not a game but a code to be redeemed.

Razer Chimaera 2.1 Headset (Xbox 360)
Razer Chimaera 2.1 Headset (Xbox 360)
Price: 129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Far superior, 21 Aug 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I had a old set of wired headphones, Sennheiser Hd201, they broke on me twice but these have been amazing compared to those. The microphone is clearly better than the standard xbox supplied wired headset (which I ended up modifying so people could hear me) every one can hear me now crystal clear. The sound is Amazing on this headset with the bass being just right however if you think the bass is too low you can boost microphone gain from the sound settings (windows PC).

Pros
-Comfy
-light
-comes with Xbox wires
-Sturdy
-AMAZING sound quality
-12 hours battery life
-separate rechargeable batteries (may be a con from some points of view)
-good looking
-Decent sized earcups (big ears and small will both fit well)

Cons
-No PC wires (2 3.55mm - 3.55mm cables for audio and mic)
-not completely wireless, still requires wire to controller

All in all if you are willing to spend an extra 2 on some PC wires (if you are using for the PC) and dont mind a small cable from your xbox controller for the microphone to work with your xbox you will be thrilled with these. :)

EDIT*
Unfortunately after a week of use i noticed that the wireless connection for my router was breaking up as i used the headphones, this is because they are both on a 2.4 ghz frequency but the standard wireless xbox controller also runs off 2.4 ghz and therefore renders the controller useless (these were designed with the razer onza in mind). I decided to send them back and then buy the 5.1 headset which has had no problems so far, I have had the 5.1 headset for a month.

Rocktile Pro ST3-BK E-Guitar
Rocktile Pro ST3-BK E-Guitar

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing guitar, 9 May 2012
This guitar is of outstanding quality, even for 150. The sound on this once plugged into an amp is amazing (can depend on amp) plus the guitar comes fully ready just to pull out of the box and play but may require some tuning first. Pro's and Cons...

Pro's
Build quality is truly mind-blowing
sounds excellent
comes with all cables

Cons
Does not come with custom made box, its just a cardboard one (but that does not really matter to most people).

Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard
Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Mar 2012
This is a brilliant keyboard for a gamer. The packaging on the keybard when it comes is of the highest standard and looks really nice, better than apple in my opinion. The actual keyboard it's self is comfy with the wrist rest to aid against getting RSI and they keys are not incredibly hard or easy to press. The quality of the keyboard is amazing and not made of that tacky plastic which some keyboards have (tacky plastic bugs me). You can set up to 12 different profiles which are changable to what keys do (so B may put the words hello all for in game chat). It is wired ,which in my opinion is better, so you do not have to keep on charging it. In all this is a brilliant keyboard!

Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Truly pleased with my purchase, 10 Mar 2012
The sennheiser Hd201 headphones are the best under 100 headphones i have ever used. The headphones give off an amzing sound and the bass is excellent. The quality of the product is Fantastic and up to standard. They sit well on your head and are adjustable to your head size (i had to adjust mine). The wire could have been an anti tangle cable but thats not a problem for me.

Pros
-Fantasic bass
-brilliant quality
-great sound
cons
-long cable not sutible for ipods and other mp3 devices
-can get tangled when moving around.

These headphone broke on me after 1 month in the left ear and so i got a replacment thinking it was just a one time fault however my new pair after about 1 month and a 1 week broke in the left ear again.
Amazon do not allow replacments through them over a month so they redirect you to the company, who, has just been an absolute pain to get a refund therefore i fixed the headphones myself (which took a lot of electronics tape)!