Profile for Mrs. Carol A. Mills > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Carol A. ...

Mrs. Carol A. Mills (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Birkenstock Arizona Smooth Leather, Style-No. 551031, Unisex Clogs, Brown, EU 37, normal width
Price: 36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy, 1 Aug 2014
They fit really well, were recommended by my Chiropractor as have tendonitis of the Achilles. It's feeling much better and they are really comfy!

1000 Mile Women's Fusion Sock - Black, Small
1000 Mile Women's Fusion Sock - Black, Small
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, 3 May 2014
My daughter walked for 11 hours up 3 peaks in the Lake District and only got a tiny blister and she hadn't worn her shoes in well - very pleased would recommend

Extra Large Mink Faux Fur Throw 200cm x 240cm Fuchia Pink
Extra Large Mink Faux Fur Throw 200cm x 240cm Fuchia Pink
Offered by WYNN24
Price: 14.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour and quality for the price!, 17 July 2013
I bought this for my daughter to take to university and she loved it. I have washed it now she is home and it came up as good as new.

Target Dry Storm - Rain Hat for Women (Dark Olive, S/M)
Target Dry Storm - Rain Hat for Women (Dark Olive, S/M)

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me dry!, 17 July 2013
The hat was slightly snug but is ok. It is good quality and kept the rain off my head at the stables, which is why i bought it.

Enchant Wallpaper
Enchant Wallpaper
Offered by Only Wallpaper
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallpaper and service!, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Enchant Wallpaper (DIY & Tools)
I bought this wallpaper after seeing it on a retailers website and found it had been discontinued. I was really pleased to find it here. I have not hung paste the wall paper before but would recommend it. It was also half drop . After a lot of preparation I hung the paper and it looks brilliant. It makes a lovely feature wall. The wallpaper came quickly and well packaged. Would definitely recommend.

Compressport Calf Guards R2 (Race & Recovery) - BLUE T2
Compressport Calf Guards R2 (Race & Recovery) - BLUE T2
Offered by TRI KUDU
Price: 26.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels very supportive, 17 July 2013
My husband has been suffering with a calf injury and my son suggested he try these. He said they seem to be supporting his calf well. He has only just started running again as he has been allowing his injury to heal and so far so good.

Tune Belt Sport Belt for iPhone and More (Fits iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G, 2G & 1G; Blackberry Bold, Curve, Storm & Tour; Nokia N97; Palm Pre and many more)
Offered by eoutlet-uk
Price: 17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than an armband!, 17 July 2013
We bought this for my husband for Fathers Day and he was very pleased with it. It is better than an armband as they tend to slip down. His i-phone is nicely secured within the case. Very pleased.

HELLO KITTY FOLKSY DOUBLE TIER FILLED PENCIL CASE SET SCHOOL STATIONERY BOX NEW
HELLO KITTY FOLKSY DOUBLE TIER FILLED PENCIL CASE SET SCHOOL STATIONERY BOX NEW

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stationary set, 8 Feb 2013
I bought this as a Xmas gift. It was nicely packaged and arrived as stated. There was a nice selection inside all held in a compact zipped case.

Rhodium Plated Cufflinks Blue Multi Colour Lines Gift Boxed
Rhodium Plated Cufflinks Blue Multi Colour Lines Gift Boxed
Price: 10.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cuff links, 8 Feb 2013
I bought these as an Xmas gift. They arrived promptly and were nicely packaged. The colours were as displayed and they looked really nice.

Hello Kitty Annual 2013 (Hello Kitty)
Hello Kitty Annual 2013 (Hello Kitty)
by aa vv

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice book, 8 Feb 2013
Bought as an Xmas gift looked nice and I am sure my niece loved it! The images were nice and some nice puzzles.

Page: 1 | 2