Profile for Frostie > Reviews

Content by Frostie

Frostie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tell Me It's Real (Deluxe)
Tell Me It's Real (Deluxe)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great album!, 31 Mar. 2016
I love this album. Have played it non-stop since buying it. Two very talented lads!

Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 32 GB (Previous Generation - 3rd)
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 32 GB (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 16 Jan. 2014
I already have a Kindle Fire 7" and wanted to upgrade to this. I am not disappointed. The bigger screen is great and the picture definition is amazing. The bigger size makes e-mailing and browsing the internet much easier. The additional features when reading are great too. I can imagine using it to watch fims and catch up on TV programmes I have missed. Great for game playing, too. I am delighted with this. It does everything I need it to.

The Very Best Of Otis Redding
The Very Best Of Otis Redding

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul Gold, 3 Jan. 2014
I used to love Otis Redding and have been meaning to download this album for ages. Well worth the wait. All the classic Otis songs.

CLASSIC PERCALE PAIR OF HOUSE WIFE PILLOW CASES SET-LILAC
CLASSIC PERCALE PAIR OF HOUSE WIFE PILLOW CASES SET-LILAC

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fabric - ridiculous size, 16 Dec. 2013
The material is lovely on these pillowcases but they are square in shape so they don't fit a standard sized pillow at all. I read the word 'classic' on the description and assumed this referred to the size and shape - wrong!

Water In The Ground
Water In The Ground

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning album, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Water In The Ground (MP3 Download)
I've had this album for several years now as a cd and have just downloaded it to my Kindle as I love it so much. Catherine's voice is beautiful and the songs melodic and haunting. She is a natural talent and this is my favourite of her albums.

Spiderman Costume, Kids Spiderman Ultimate Black Suited Muscle Costume, Small, Age 4 - 6, HEIGHT 3' 3" - 3' 11"

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 4 Nov. 2013
I bought this outfit for my 4 year old grandson for his birthday. He loves all the super heroes and thinks this is great. Fortunately he doesn't notice the poor workmanship, edges not hemmed and very low grade fabric. He hasn't had to spend his hard-earned money on an inferior item. Thank goodness he loves it as this is the saving grace.

The Retro Sweets Cube From A Quarter Of - Box Crammed Full Of Mouthwatering Old Fashioned Retro Sweets - Perfect Inexpensive Birthday Gift, Get Well Soon, Congratulations, Romantic Valentines or Anniversary Present Ideas For Him and Her: Boys & Girls, Mums & Dads, Men & Women Of All Ages.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value for money, 4 Nov. 2013
I bought these as Christmas Tree presents for my sons thinking it would take them back to their childhood! Since then I have seen a large tin of identical sweets (size of a large square biscuit tin) which probably contains 3 times as many sweets for the same money. This was in a local garden centre where things are often slightly more expensive than in otehr retail outlets. Needless to say I am VERY disappointed.

Fire Within (Deluxe)
Fire Within (Deluxe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better and better, 28 Sept. 2013
What a lovely album this is. Treated myself to the deluxe version and am so glad. Birdy is maturing into a fine artist. This is equally as good as, and probably better than, her first album. Only had it since Monday and have played it every day since. Her haunting voice is amazing. Love it, love it, love it. Go on, treat yourself!

Birdy (Deluxe Version)
Birdy (Deluxe Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 14 Aug. 2013
I've possessed the original album on CD for ages and downloaded this to my Kindle as I love it so much. The Deluxe Version doesn't disappoint. Birdy has a haunting quality to her voice which I love and I can't wait to hear her new album.

The Head And The Heart
The Head And The Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 14 Aug. 2013
I bought this on the recommendation of my son and it reminds me of the Bonzo Dog Doo-da Band with some unusual instruments. It is an unusual sound - a bit Vaudeville and I love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3