Profile for soupbible > Reviews

Content by soupbible

soupbible "soup" (Widnes cheshire U.K)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Slinger's Day - The Complete Series [DVD]
Slinger's Day - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Forsyth
Offered by A2ZSupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruce Forsyth, 18 Jun. 2012
I don't remember this when it was on the T.V so it was all new to me. And it was a pleasant surprise. Bruce Forsyth was a very underrated comedy actor. Given the right series he would have become one of the greats. In this series he comes across as very competent esp: in the scenes with the Irish actor. A loverly little comedy. Glad I bought it.

Hush Puppies Women's Phoenicia Tan Ballet H2667002A 6 UK
Hush Puppies Women's Phoenicia Tan Ballet H2667002A 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, 16 Jun. 2012
These are lovely shoes, just right for summer. They were delivered very quickly and well packed. And, the added bonus,(for women!) they are so comfortable on from the first time of wearing them. Very tempted to buy another pair...

Tan Soft Buffalo Leather Cross Body Messenger Bag by Rowallan
Tan Soft Buffalo Leather Cross Body Messenger Bag by Rowallan

5.0 out of 5 stars Again, a marvellous bag., 16 Jun. 2012
This is the second Rowallan bag I've bought through Amazon. The quality of the leather is outstanding and it was very well packed. I'm really impressed and I'm everso fussy when it comes to handbags.I think it's supposed to be a 'man' bag but for a woman it's absolutely fantastic for day to day use. A good strong bag and keeps purse etc: safe in a zipped and flapover which secures with a magnetic clasp, It will last for years. Also, delivery was very fast, just 2 days from when I ordered it. Very pleased with the transaction.

Van Dal Women's Hopewell Xe Oyster/Blanc Closed Toe 1778720 6 UK
Van Dal Women's Hopewell Xe Oyster/Blanc Closed Toe 1778720 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My second pair., 3 May 2012
These are the second pair of shoes I've got from Van Dal. And they are so comfortable. The leather is so soft. Just right for walking in. They were delivered promptly. Won't be the last pair of shoes I get from Van Dal on Amazon.

Van Dal Women's Fairhaven Leather Ballet
Van Dal Women's Fairhaven Leather Ballet

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, 3 May 2012
Received these shoes promptly and they are lovely. Very comfortable and just right for a night out. Differently classy. Was a bit surprised to see they were made in Italy, thought all Val Dal shoes were made in England. But in my eyes that even makes them better. Italian shoes are well made. Won't be the last shoes I get from Van Dal.

Disney's A Christmas Carol (Nintendo DS)
Disney's A Christmas Carol (Nintendo DS)
Offered by S6 entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought it was going to be., 18 April 2012
I bought this game because it was quite cheap at the time. and I was pleasantly surprised. It was a nice little game and the graphics were very good. Although I did it in a matter of days its a game I would play again in a couple of years time.

Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS)
Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS)
Offered by passionFlix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuck on level 95, 18 April 2012
This is the best drop 3 game I've ever played, and the hardest. I've been playing level 95 for 3 days now and can't quite do it. I've discovered that it can nearly be done by using the 'time' icon. I, like other reviews, have been stuck on earlier levels, on those I found the 'bomb' icon was the best help. If 95 level is hard I dread to think what the next 5 are like! This game really is value for money. It certainly teaches you patience!

Lost Treasures of Alexandria (Nintendo DS)
Lost Treasures of Alexandria (Nintendo DS)
Offered by APE-GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet., 22 Mar. 2012
This game was brilliant! Started off easy (as usual) then got harder and harder. But, I didn't realise that it was 3 games. Should have read the instruction booklet. I think I started off by doing the hardest one first. It was the one that was lit up. It took me a couple of weeks to complete the whole lot. I was sad when I completed the games. But I know in a few months time I'll give it another go. Well worth the money. There is also some bonus games (arcade) on it but they were a bit of a bind because if you failed on one level you have to start right from the beginning again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is not only (as advertised) a 'man bag'!, 21 Mar. 2012
This is just the kind of bag I want for when I go traveling. Strong and will hold the important things, I.E passport, money etc. This is perfect! It was delivered very quickly by Amazon and I'm very impressed. The quality of the leather is marvelous and it looks good. This bag will last for years. So I think they've made a mistake by saying it's for 'gents' I'm a lady! My best buy of the year (so far!)I've bought Rowallan bags in the past and they all been hardwearing.

Monopoly (Nintendo DS)
Monopoly (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 13 Aug. 2011
I look out for games for the Nintendo for adults. And this is one of them. Its marvellous! I've bought other monopoly games for the DS and ending up selling them. But this one I'm keeping. It's clear, consist and if you're playing the 'easy' level it's helpful. The top screen shows you as you go round the board, and the bottom screen shows you clearly the whole board and what you own, etc. To the left of the screen it gives you your options and you can save the game. I've been pleasantly surprised at the standard of this game. From a happy 65 and a quarter year old.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3