Profile for Thomas T. Troll > Reviews

Dvd ~ Aaron Eckhart
Offered by gowingsstoreltd
Price: 3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing sci-fi movie, 16 Feb 2013
I was on the edge of my seat all the way through this film, with Matt Harold, ex-Shrewsbury Town footballer, suitting up in uniform and getting the american accent for this genius blockbuster. Effects second to none.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2013 1:23 PM BST

War and Peace (Wordsworth Classics)
War and Peace (Wordsworth Classics)
by Leo Tolstoy
Price: 1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea..., 6 Feb 2013
I read the book (well 5 pages) and didn't really get the plot line. I went back to reading other novels, but at least, at on 1.99, it made a good door wedge.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2013 5:21 PM GMT

Goldilocks and the Three Bears: Ladybird Tales
Goldilocks and the Three Bears: Ladybird Tales
by Ladybird

1.0 out of 5 stars Politically Incorrect, 12 Jan 2013
I have read many books in my life, from War and Peace to The World According To Clarkson, and none meet this sort of useless teaching to children.
I don't think bears and people would live together. In these economic times, that are utterly disgraceful thanks to a coalition government, there isn't enough funding in our current climate to pay for such intergration. Why would clearly decent council houses be given to animals. In a labour government, some of this maybe more believable.

MSI GE60 0ND-285UK 15.6 inch LED Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i7 3630QM 2.4GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 660M, Bluetooth, USB 3.0, HDMI, Windows 7 Home Premium)

1.0 out of 5 stars Hey, woah!, 12 Jan 2013
It is a very interesting laptop available, but it is overpriced bollock-boilingly high. Even the n00blets are laughing at me and it makes me cry. :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2013 4:34 PM GMT

Mitsubishi Electric MJ-E16VX-E1
Mitsubishi Electric MJ-E16VX-E1

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get me from a to b., 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Mitsubishi Electric MJ-E16VX-E1
I have bought a few cars from mitsubishi in my time, but none as dull as this. Too small, the engine was useless and the upholstery was minimal. The suspension was weak and the overall ride disapointed me. No wonder Jeremy Clarkson didn't drive this.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2014 8:20 AM GMT