Profile for Andrew > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Call of Duty®: Heroes
Call of Duty®: Heroes

5.0 out of 5 stars finally cod!!!, 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Call of Duty®: Heroes (App)
I think we all know that one of the most searched games is on the app store is call of duty but untill now there has not been a gaming app of call of duty. There was the cod app but that was a ghosts companion and now there is an advanced warfare companion but here, finally, there is a cod GAME. Thank you so much activision. better than clash of clans or battle beach. best game on app store.

Fabric Scraps | 100g or 200g | Includes Fabric, Ribbon and Buttons | Mixed Fabrics | Mixed Sizes, Designs and Colours (100g)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but scraps very small, 7 Jan. 2015
Its ok but it is scraps not big enough to do a lot with.A bit dissappointed really its my first time of ordering any thing like this so wasn't sure what to exspect. There's quite a lot in the bag but as I say too small for what I wanted Arrived quickly

Eozy 10 Sets 14mm Magnetic Fastener Clasps Snaps Mental Buttons Buckles for Purses Bags Crafts Sewing-Bronze
Offered by Little Freckle LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 7 Jan. 2015
Arrived on time. Packaged well.Great for my new bag making .They are so easy to use.Would highly recommend these to members of my sewing club.Great value for money

Cidimi Stylish Fashionable Men's Relaxed Training Outdoor Sports Straight Casual Cargo Cambo Pants Shorts

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves them, 7 Jan. 2015
Arrived on time,Good quality material.Ordered a 32" waist Perfect fit. Husband loves them will recommend and will be buying more ready for holidays Thanks

Laurel & Hardy: Laughing Gravy (1931)
Laurel & Hardy: Laughing Gravy (1931)
Dvd ~ James W. Horne
Offered by media-4-u

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for all the family, 7 Jan. 2015
Great fun for all the family even our son likes these!.Husband thrilled with this present .Came on time.Thank you

Dragonfly Cotton Shopping Bag with Gusset and Long Handles Perfect Gift
Dragonfly Cotton Shopping Bag with Gusset and Long Handles Perfect Gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 7 Jan. 2015
Lovely Bag.Came on time. Got this as a present from my dog!!!! Great choice.Will be well used .Great value for money

A-Express® Beige (Jumbo King - 254cm x 265cm) Warm Soft Fleece Sofa Cover Bed Blanket Throw
Offered by A Express

2.0 out of 5 stars size BRILLIANT colour dissappointing, 7 Jan. 2015
Size is brilliant , but very disappointed with the colour . I ordered beige looks lovely on picture but when it arrived its more like a pale mustard!!!

CoD Modern Warfare Guns
CoD Modern Warfare Guns

3.0 out of 5 stars good app but..., 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: CoD Modern Warfare Guns (App)
this app is suprisingly good it has all of the cod guns (up to mw3) but has a load missing :(.
it says mw guns but it contains guns from black ops like the asp and the g11 (I think).
the gun animations are BAD well there isnt really any gun animation. watch out for a button that says "why dont u press? you could be lucky" dont no waht that does but I wouldnt press it.

overall good game
good ish.

STOP SNORING DEVICE- MAGNETIC NOSE CLIP SNORING RING-BEST SELLING EFFECTIVE SOLUTION -IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM APNEA
Offered by SLEEPWELL INNOVATION TECHNOLOGIES (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saving Purchase., 11 Jun. 2014
Bought this along with the usual nasal plasters. I was slightly sceptical at first but HAD to give it a try as my life was in the balance. I couldn't believe how good it worked, my wife can sleep at night and so can I without worrying about having my wifes hands round my throat. My wife did give me a poke and prod the first couple of nights just to make sure I was in the land of the living as I WASN'T SNORING !!
Very Pleased with purchase. ( Life Saver )

Taptap Bird
Taptap Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars just like flappy bird, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Taptap Bird (App)
This game is amazing. Hours of fun, most addictive game on the apps for android store (arguably). This game is more like flappy bird than flappy wings.
It's not a complete copy though, as you only get a blue and red bird and the pipes are copper. Great game purchase now = awesome. >:1

Page: 1 | 2