Profile for Mrs. J. C. Leach > Reviews

Fruit Drops Part II - Match Three Puzzle
Fruit Drops Part II - Match Three Puzzle
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 22 Jun 2014
I like match three games but some become repetitive and easy to complete. This has me hooked and even the so called easy levels are a challenge. Highly recommended

Ultimate Jewel
Ultimate Jewel

5.0 out of 5 stars jewel thought, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Jewel (App)
I like jewel link up games and have deleted many. This one has stayed. I like the alternative shock waves created. What I can't work out is how to earn the stars but that doesn't deter it from being a good recommended jewel game.

Jelly Splash
Jelly Splash

4.0 out of 5 stars heeeeelllllpppppp, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
Am hoping giving my review will earn me coins as I am stuck and can not move to the next level without 70 coins. On kindle fire you have to log in with Facebook but can't select who you send requests to. I love the game but am frustrated with technical.

Jewels Dash
Jewels Dash

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Jewels Dash (App)
Been looking for a jewel quest game and this meets my needs. Very addictive so no work getting done around my house until I get stuck on a level.

Gems Journey
Gems Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Gems Journey (App)
I like my gem crashing games and like the twists and thought you have to put into this one. I am hooked.

Doors&Rooms
Doors&Rooms

4.0 out of 5 stars thought provoking, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Doors&Rooms (App)
Having me guessing and scratching my head. Good if you like escape games. Recommended to while away a few minutes or so.

2 Pics 1 Word: Mix Pics Puzzle
2 Pics 1 Word: Mix Pics Puzzle

3.0 out of 5 stars stuck, 20 April 2013
Makes your brain think but you can't pass if you're stuck. Good one for the kids to help with as they see the simple fact that us adults miss

4 Pics 1 Word Puzzle: More Words
4 Pics 1 Word Puzzle: More Words

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 14 April 2013
Fun game the kids help with as they see different things. Guess the word that links the pictures sometimes need to think out of the box to get the right answer.

The Affair: (Jack Reacher 16)
The Affair: (Jack Reacher 16)
by Lee Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Doubt Jack Reacher, 23 May 2012
Have to say it took me months to decide to read this. I was a bit wary that I maight imagine Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher which put me off somewhat (wont go down the road debating that one). Jack Reacher has been my hero for years now. I have read all Lee Childs Reacher books and even had the pleasure of meeting him on his book tour.
So what about The Affair, I have found previous books in the first narrative quite tricky to follow but this one just flowed from begining to end. I was well into the story (no pictures of Cruise slightly imparing my view), hoping to be the woman who shares his bed (whose name incidently is that of a real person - her husband bought the rights at auction to have their name used in a story and requested his wife get to sleep with Jack (bit weird that, could imagine asking for myself, in fact I actually did when I met LC but he said Jack meeting Jacki would not work - could see his point there!)
Highly recommend the book, couldn't put it down once started and it was good to finally catch up with some of the army career that we have only read about memories of in other books.
Roll on next installment, can't wait !
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2012 7:02 PM BST

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: 14.79

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 28 April 2011
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
What a voice, what a CD, even if you don't know he solo stuff the Commitments tracks will keep you rocking. CD Came all the way from Australia in no time.

Page: 1 | 2