Profile for C. Mottershead > Reviews

Content by C. Mottershead

C. Mottershead (Cheshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Up Town New Womens Ladies Plain Hoody Girls Zip Lace Top Hoodies Jacket Sweatshirt Top : Color - Fuchsia : Size - 14
Offered by Uptown Girl Fashion

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 2 Mar. 2014
I wouldn't recommend this because primark have better quality hoodies. The colour was too bright and the fabric was so naff I threw it away.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Crap Strap. Looks nice though., 2 Mar. 2014
These look great however, the buckle and strap aren't good quality at all. They aren't comfortable, but who cares when they look good.

Katy Perry Oh My Eye Lashes
Katy Perry Oh My Eye Lashes
Offered by Eyelashwishes

5.0 out of 5 stars The shiznay, 2 Mar. 2014
These are the bees knees. I have a few sets. They stay on for the night out and fit perfectly. Love!!

Ladies Hi Tops Trainers Sneakers Lace up Flat Sports Ankle Boots Shoes Size - shoeFashionista Branded
Offered by shoeFashionista

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 2 Mar. 2014
I have rather large feet, size 8 to be exact. These are too big though. Order a size smaller unless you plan on wearing thick socks through spring and summer :/

Hair Piece Bun Extension scrunchie LIGHT BROWN
Hair Piece Bun Extension scrunchie LIGHT BROWN

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd give it no stars., 2 Mar. 2014
This is the worst piece of cheap crap I have ever purchased. Look for monster bundles if you want a decent piece. This was stringy and nasty. Straight in the bin.

RM-Series Replacement Remote Control For Remote HUAWEI-DN370T
RM-Series Replacement Remote Control For Remote HUAWEI-DN370T
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars It works :), 2 Mar. 2014
Hallelujah I have a remote for my youview. Thankfully, it came with wee instructions, which it definitely needs. My original remote fell off the face of the earth. This fits the bill.

PADDED BIKINI SWIMWEAR SWIMSUIT LADIES PUSH UP LINED 8 10 12 14
PADDED BIKINI SWIMWEAR SWIMSUIT LADIES PUSH UP LINED 8 10 12 14

2.0 out of 5 stars So a size 12-14 is xxl!!, 24 Nov. 2013
I am a size 12. I opened this in front of a friend.. to our suprise some whopping great big bikini bottoms were unveiled!

The bottoms are OK but flimsy.. the bikini top is awful even with padding in. . I will not be swimming in this unless I want everyone to see my bits pop out.

Red Cherry 100% Human Hair Eyelashes #102
Red Cherry 100% Human Hair Eyelashes #102
Offered by Eyelashes World

3.0 out of 5 stars too much for me, 23 Nov. 2013
Disnt realise the size of these. I cut them down, ruined them and threw them away. They dont look good man.

Womens Long Sleeves Knitted Baggy Style Oversize Plain Jumper Sweater (One Size (Fits UK 8-14), White)
Offered by janisramone

3.0 out of 5 stars thin and stringy, 23 Nov. 2013
Doesnt look as good as the picture suggests. Fell apart on second wear. This isn't a long length jumper but it was cheap ...

Ladies Urban Beach Pink Surf Board Shorts, Summer Swim Casual Wear, All Sizes 8 - 16
Offered by Big Yellow Ribbon

1.0 out of 5 stars Size 12 shorts..., 23 Nov. 2013
These shorts are cheap and easy on the eye. I am a size 10-12 and couldnt get the size 12 above my thighs. Nine quid in the bin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3