Profile for Ag > Reviews

Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure - 60ml
Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure - 60ml
Offered by Naissance

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 April 2012
Sweet almond oil is one of the more 'oily' oils, if you know what I mean (not at all like jojoba, which is waxy, and argan oil, which is more 'dry'). I use os for my hair and it is very nourishing. However, because of the oiliness, you have to be very careful not too put too much on your hair, because it will look greasy (takes a while to absorb). Overall, good product and good service.

Golden Jojoba Oil - 100% Pure - 50ml
Golden Jojoba Oil - 100% Pure - 50ml
Offered by Naissance

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 17 April 2012
I use it for my hair, as it is very dry, but the oil is a bit too waxy for my liking, and not nourishing enough - but that's just my opinion, you may absolutely love it. I'm not too fond of the smell, either, but thankfully it is quite faint. Having said that, the service was rather good and the product came in a good packaging. Overall not bad, just doesn't work for me.

Zero at the Bone
Zero at the Bone

5.0 out of 5 stars No words to describe how good this book is, 11 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Zero at the Bone (Kindle Edition)
One of the most gripping books I have ever read - literally couldn't put it down (I once stayed up until 4am reading it). It is very well written, the plot is thought out very well and character development is also planned out well. If you like a little bit of guy love, this is great. I only wish this author had written more novels. Amazing, amazing stuff, cannot recommend enough.

50ml Argan 100% Pure Carrier Oil
50ml Argan 100% Pure Carrier Oil

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good for hair, 11 Mar. 2012
I have only used it once, but I'm really amazed at how well it works. I rubbed a small amount into my hands and then ran them through the ends of my hair in the evening and woke up with the softest hair ever (although it didn't do much for my skin). It did leave a little bit of a greasy residue, but it is oil, after all, and washing your hair solves the problem. So yeah, after hearing so much about the wonders of argan oil in your hair, I think I'm sold, after using it just once! Great stuff.

EDIT: In case you were wondering, the smell is very unobtrusive - faint and quite pleasant, unlike some other oils.

L'Oreal Mythic Oil Original 125 ml
L'Oreal Mythic Oil Original 125 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Rather good., 5 Mar. 2012
Definitely gives hair softness and shine and makes it more manageable when styling. Nice smell is a plus, too. Absorbs easily and so doesn't leave a film, even if used on dry hair. I was expecting it to be a bit more nourishing, though - I have very dry ends and this oil didn't really do as much for them as I'd hoped. Still, a very good product, well worth the price.

Bed Head Ego Boost - Split End Mender & Leave-in Conditioner 200ml/8oz
Bed Head Ego Boost - Split End Mender & Leave-in Conditioner 200ml/8oz
Offered by Safeway Sales Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so., 5 Mar. 2012
I expected something much better from such a renowned brand, to be honest. It smells nice and softens the hair a little bit, but doesn't eliminate frizz and certainly doesn't 'mend' split ends, so I was a bit disappointed. I think you can get something better for that price.