Profile for Tigger > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Master Class Set of Two Stainless Steel Cooking Rings with Pusher
Master Class Set of Two Stainless Steel Cooking Rings with Pusher

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly, 4 April 2013
I will only bother to use these when entertaining. I used them for the first time a few days ago for presenting a cabbage/pancetta concoction I'd made, and I was very pleased with the presentation.

Camel Active Women's Bettie Gtx Marone Side Zip Boots 732.17.02 7.5 UK, 40.5 EU, 9.5 US

3.0 out of 5 stars NEARLY PERFECT, 4 April 2013
Extremely well made. Just two points for me not to give them 5 stars. they are very stiff and going to take miles of walking to break in fully, they are tight across the top of my foot. Also, I have found them quite slippery when walking on wet flagstones which kind of contradicts the reason i bought them as I wanted sturdy safe walking boots but i didn't discover they were slippery when wet until I'd worn them a few times in try weather and threw the packaging away.

2mm-12mm Set of 16 Pairs 34cm (14 Inch) IN COTTON CASE Single Point BAMBOO KNITTING NEEDLES By Curtzy TM (32 Knitting Needles)
Offered by Kurtzie - Fast Shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST THE JOB, 4 April 2013
Just perfect - thank you. Quiet to use and also warm to hold. Extremely pleased with purchase.One of the needles has a slight curve in it, but this just adds to their uniqueness.

Desigual Jolie Patterned Women's T-Shirt Rosa Primula 16
Desigual Jolie Patterned Women's T-Shirt Rosa Primula 16

2.0 out of 5 stars Tight arms, 22 Feb. 2013
Not for me sorry. I like the Beemster T shirt, so much so, I purchased two. The arms were much tighter on this version and the neckline was not flattering at all. Its slightly shorter than the Beemster too.

Desigual Beemster Patterned Women's T-Shirt Marino 16
Desigual Beemster Patterned Women's T-Shirt Marino 16

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY FLATTERING, 22 Feb. 2013
This is the 2nd top of this style I have now purchased, this reddish colour, and the blue version.
I am a 5.9" size 16, and I think the top is very flattering.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars MISLEADING PHOTOGRAPH, 22 Feb. 2013
"The photograph showed a pack of 2 curved needles. However, you'll receive one straight needle. Quilted Bear advised that the larger 5.50-7.5.0 needle is only available as a single straight needle. I was told I could return at my own expense if unhappy. They just need to change the misleading photograph, other than that, the service was quick and they responded to my enquiry."

Samsung LE32B450C4 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview
Samsung LE32B450C4 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, 29 Aug. 2009
Good quality TV - and after shopping around - found Amazon to be the cheapest and arrived quicker than expected - so thumbs up.

Anolon Advanced Garlic Press
Anolon Advanced Garlic Press

2.0 out of 5 stars Its now in the bin, 29 Aug. 2009
This has made garlic crushing bliss ! Better than my previous OXO one because the rubber grip handles are fixed. Easy to clean. I haven't tried putting it in the dishwasher - I wash it by hand because I want to keep it like new.

Update 2013
Just thought I'd let you know that this went in the bin last year as it cracked and broke, it was only used for light domestic cooking, maybe used once or twice a week. It has put be off purchasing another garlic crusher. I now just use the side of a large bladed knife.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2014 12:21 PM BST

Spearmark Housewares E-Z Freeze Round Food Containers, Mini, Pack of 4
Spearmark Housewares E-Z Freeze Round Food Containers, Mini, Pack of 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Picnics, 29 Aug. 2009
I bought these for individual Summer Fruit Puddings for a picnic. I may have overfilled them a little because the lids were quite hard to get back on - the lid swells a little when frozen - so bear that in mind when filling.

Badgequo Body Collection Luxury Bronzing Brush
Badgequo Body Collection Luxury Bronzing Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but OK, 29 Aug. 2009
You get what you pay for. This brush is extremely cheap compared with most of its type. However, some of the brissles have fallen out (not many), and it is going a little out of shape. But, I haven't got an expensive one to compare it to - so for £2.99 you can't really complain.

Page: 1 | 2