Profile for T. Moles > Reviews

Content by T. Moles

T. Moles "machikunda" (Lymington, United Kingdom)

Doro Phone Easy 515 GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - White
Doro Phone Easy 515 GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - White

4.0 out of 5 stars they love them. Easy to use and will not hesitate ..., 7 Jan. 2015
Got these for my elderly mom and dad, they love them. Easy to use and will not hesitate to recommend to my friends.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2015
My teenage son loves this although it weighs a lot, but hey teenagers are a different species! LOL

Breaking In - Season 1 [DVD]
Breaking In - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bret Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, 6 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Breaking In - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I got this on iTunes at a discounted price and just loved it. Loved Christian Slater in his role in this series. I will not spoil it for anyone by telling you what its about. It is funny. Have also watched Season 2!

The Fourth Dimension
The Fourth Dimension

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 9 July 2013
This book was recommended by one of our Bishop so I decided to give it a try. What an eye opener. Will definitely be using the principals in my everyday life.

Sizzix Bigz Die Hearts
Sizzix Bigz Die Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Sizzix Bigz Die Hearts (Misc.)
Love this die. It arrived way before the estimated date. I have used this die to cut felt and it works like a dream. Would recommend it to people that do sewing, paper-crafts (if you have a Big Shot machine or anything compatible with this die).

Veggie Tales The wonderful world of Auto-Tainment ! Region 2
Veggie Tales The wonderful world of Auto-Tainment ! Region 2
Offered by RAREWAVES

5.0 out of 5 stars Veggie's Rock!, 26 Nov. 2012
My two eldest boys grew up with the Veggie Tales. We all love them. This one has loads of songs that children of all ages will love. My four year old plays this over and over and over.

Learning Linocut: A Comprehensive Guide to the Art of Relief Printing Through Linocut
by Susan Yeates

5.0 out of 5 stars Susan Rocks!, 26 Nov. 2012
I happened to come across this book as I was looking for a beginners guide to linocutting. I was not disappointed. A well written book with clear instructions and loads of photos. I saw that the author had a website so I visited the site. They offer workshops so I booked one with some of my friends and was lucky enough to meet Susan Yeates. We had a fun morning/afternoon with her and did some projects. If you are in the UK I would recommend going to one of her classes. Thanks Susan for a great book.

Waking Lazarus
Waking Lazarus
by T. L. Hines

4.0 out of 5 stars Lazarus Lives!, 8 May 2007
This review is from: Waking Lazarus (Paperback)
Well what can I say. I am a great fan of Frank Perretti and Ted Dekker, so when I saw this book I was a bit hesitate to buy it. After reading it I was glad I bought it. What a fantastic read. I could not put this book down. It left me crying and rejoicing at the same time. TL Hines has written a great book and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.