Profile for SAMO > Reviews

Content by SAMO

SAMO "S.Overfield" (North-East England)

Micropix - HTC Desire Silicone Skin & Screen Protector - Orange
Micropix - HTC Desire Silicone Skin & Screen Protector - Orange
Offered by Micropix

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought 2 of these for £3... absolute bargain, 23 Jan 2011
They fit snug, they are tough enough, look cool and most of all are great value. They come with a screen shield too which is pretty easy to fit. It comes with two peel backs on it, you peel one of them while you apply the shield and then you peel the other one once its in place. You really can't go wrong with this item.

CiT 650W Power Supply Unit with PSU and Dual 12V Rails - Black Edition
CiT 650W Power Supply Unit with PSU and Dual 12V Rails - Black Edition
Offered by Computer Technology Stoke Limited & InternetCT

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for me., 27 Dec 2010
I am using an amd quad core with 4gb Ram and my case has 3 fans inside. The PSU is more than adequate and is not loud... It is a hell of a lot quieter than my xbox 360. I'd say it was about 30db when running.

I hope this is useful.

StarTech.com 3.5 inch Hard Drive to 5.25 inch Front Bay Bracket Adapter
StarTech.com 3.5 inch Hard Drive to 5.25 inch Front Bay Bracket Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank god for this piece of kit., 27 Dec 2010
I'm using ubuntu 10.10 on my pc and have some trouble with compatibility. And as my pc case has only 2 usb ports and one is being used by my keyboard I have had serious trouble. I tried things like USB PCI expansions but they didn't work so I thought I would give this a go and it worked very well. It was easy to install and I can just plug any usb device in now and it will work.

It also looks smart and blends well with my black pc case and looks quite cool with a bright blue led indicator.

My first custom pc is now complete!!

Stagg LBD-25S.2 Short Boom Cymbal Stand Light Drum Kit
Stagg LBD-25S.2 Short Boom Cymbal Stand Light Drum Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for supporting light weights, 7 Dec 2010
This cymbal stand is not that sturdy but at this price you wouldn't expect it to be. It can happily hold my 16" crash but cannot hold my 20" ride, it just falls over.

So if you are looking for a cymbal stand to hold smaller cymbals... look no further

Scythe Twin Mounter 2.5 Rev.C
Scythe Twin Mounter 2.5 Rev.C
Offered by PCArena

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful!, 7 Dec 2010
I have a ps3 and had previously purchased a new hard drive for it. Recently I have built my own pc and did not fancy buying a new hard drive when I have the spare one from my ps3. Using another computer i formatted the ps3 hard drive and this adapter made installation so easy.

I have no bad things to say, excellent

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 7 Dec 2010
This controller was ideal for me. I wanted to be able to have control of two fans inside my new custom pc. It slotted nicely into the 3.5" bay and was simply to connect.

I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a controller and have two fans.

Venom VX Comm's 2 Bluetooth Headset (PS3)
Venom VX Comm's 2 Bluetooth Headset (PS3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 7 Dec 2010
I bought this headset a while ago because it had some decent reviews. I am doing it justice now by telling you this headset is rubbish. The mic works fine as people can hear me perfectly but:
-It is hugely uncomfortable,
-The ear speaker is useless, digs in and does not give clear sound,
-It breaks, I was adjusting the clip for the headset and it just snapped - cheap plastic.
-It is difficult to tell what the headset is trying to indicate when the LEDs flash randomly,
-It continually makes annoying blooping sound when it's running low on battery,

And to summarize...Its rubbish. I have bought 3 Nexxus pro headsets since. They are so cheap and work fine. Me and two friends are using them and have no complaints.

Sorry for listing, its just that it would have taken me forever to go through the negatives as there are that many.

Acer K10 LED Projector 20000 Hour Lamp Life 2000:1 Contrast Up To 60" Projection

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing..., 23 Aug 2010
It is not HD and it is not very bright but the picture quality is still more than good enough and it better to play video games in the dark anyway! It is not too compatible with xbox 360 as they use Pal 50hz and Pal 60hz. People will find that the projector can't support 60hz and some games will not play...as I found out. But I ordered a PS3 and will soon be testing the projector out with that. The only problem now is that the PS3 doesn't work so I am left waiting for a replacement and I can not wait!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2010 12:38 PM GMT