Profile for Guitar Man > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
SocBlue® A860 4 Sim online for Android + 5000 mha Power Bank
SocBlue® A860 4 Sim online for Android + 5000 mha Power Bank
Offered by 2-phones-in-1

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT ADDITION AND EXTENTION TO YOUR ANDROID PHONE, 12 Aug 2014
I read the reviews that had already been left and was a tad sceptical. Having tried previously to purchase directly from the manufacturer (terrible site and no help) I was glad to find it here, it is also cheaper, a bonus to boot ! Well it has arrived quickly ordered on the 7th delivered on the 12th, It was fast to charge and easy to set up ( manual a bit small, typeface tiny, easy to follow though), I downloaded the software while it was charging, one error in the manual, or maybe it was my phone, it did not auto install, Not a problem though, installed the highest version that downloaded, there were three, and it installed perfectly. I switched the device on and it was found immediately, I should have paired it first though, does say so in the manual, once paired it was all systems go, VERY IMPRESSED. The cover didn't fit back properly at first, when the battery was installed, this is due to it (the battery) having a plastic collar under its label, press it down firmly around the edges once the battery is installed and the cover WILL fit back perfectly. Overall I would say this product is excellent, it will now save me carrying my DUAL sim phone and my other one all of the time. The addition of a belt case for a regular mobile will complete my requirements, then it can sit on my belt away from prying eyes and I can upgrade my SINGLE sim phone as and when. I recommend this product 100% for all people who need access to multiple mobile numbers or who travel. Overall a fantastic product that will in the next five years be as popular as the mobile is today. I remember how it was when they first came out !!

Large Chamois Leather 4 SQ FT Natural Shammy
Large Chamois Leather 4 SQ FT Natural Shammy
Offered by FastcarDirect - 24 Hour Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chamois, 18 July 2014
Fantastic, FAST dispatch 100% recommended both item and seller 5* AAAA+++++++++

ROLAND BK-7M ARRANGER MODULE Arranger keyboards
ROLAND BK-7M ARRANGER MODULE Arranger keyboards

5.0 out of 5 stars Roland BK-7M, 19 Nov 2013
I thought this was just an improved version of a sequencer like I had experienced before, I was TOTALLY WRONG. This is the best sequencer I have ever come across, I am still learning all about it, but it together with my other Roland equipment has given me the ability to produce a total recordings as if I were a total orchestra or band,all from my guitar. The possibilities are endless I recommend this unit to everyone, though the RRP is (in my opinion too high). It is a great piece of equipment and if the funds are available or a good deal is on offer, get it while you can. You will NOT regret it, I certainly don't.

Roland FC300 expression pedal
Roland FC300 expression pedal
Offered by EESMusic

5.0 out of 5 stars Roland FC300 expression pedal FANTASTIC, 9 Oct 2013
I have attached my FC 300 to my VG-99, all of the selection controls are at my feet. It will take me a while to fully read the manual, but 100% recommend it. The only thing I feel was missing from the box, was a network cable ( yes like you connect your computer to the router with) was not included, this would be disapointing for someone wishing to use the controller imediately. It didnt bother me because I had spare cables around, but think it is something buyers should be aware of. Very well built and very sturdy, DON'T drop it on your foot, else you will be off to A&E !!!! Worth every penny.

Summit Orca Chair with Carry Bag - Green
Summit Orca Chair with Carry Bag - Green
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Sumit Orca Chair, 10 Sep 2013
I wondered if these chairs would be any good as they are 50% of the cost of similar ones I saw at the camping store prior to purchase. Well I can now say I was wrong to be sceptical, these seats are great. When in their canvas bags they are not too heavy to carry yet when unfolded are as stable as any good seat I have sat in. I recommend these 100% exceptional value for money and VERY VERY comfortable to sit in.

FoxHunter Sandblaster Cabinet for Glass Beads, Sillica Sand, Alum Oxide, 100 PSI Maximum Shot Blaster Sandblastering
Offered by KMS Distributions LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality sand blaster, 15 Jun 2013
I am very pleased with this product, the only problem I had was the damage it incurred during transit, though no damage to the packaging, after repairing the dent and seal a great. It would have travelled better flat packed as there are full assembly instructions included. A great product 100% recommended

Silverline 441563 Bandsaw 190mm 350W
Silverline 441563 Bandsaw 190mm 350W

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bandsaw for the money, 15 Jun 2013
Over the years Silverline products have improved in quality, this bandsaw is a testament to that improvement. I have managed to cut a variety of materials with great ease as a result of having this saw in my workshop. I recommend it , but as with all tools regardless of price respect it when using it else it will under perform , break or you WILL hurt yourself. I bought two extra blades as a result of reading poor reviews of the one supplied. I have found it to be suitable for all my needs , cutting plywood from 6mm to 50mm aluminium rod. I have I feel tested this saw to the extreme and it has proven worthy. 100% recommended.

Carcass Furniture: Traditional and Modern Projects
Carcass Furniture: Traditional and Modern Projects
by "Furniture and Cabinetmaking" magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars A great furniture book, 15 Jun 2013
I bought this book as my daughter had asked me to make her a display cabinet, I thought it would help with planning the project. I was not wrong, full of very helpful advice and tips, I recommend this book 100%

Light Weight Folding Aluminium Table
Light Weight Folding Aluminium Table

4.0 out of 5 stars Light Weight Folding Aluminium Table, 15 Jun 2013
This is a great table once assembled, but is much flimsier construction than my other one. I was a little disappointed at first, but it does do the job well. It comes with a great carry bag, which is perfectly sized to fit it a thing I do find in its favour also if you are hiking with it it will be a perfect weight. I think I would probably buy another one if it broke, hopefully this wont happen though.

Silverline Silverstorm 264782 Electric Hoist 250kg 500W
Silverline Silverstorm 264782 Electric Hoist 250kg 500W

5.0 out of 5 stars Silverline Electric Hoist 250kg, 10 April 2013
This is the second one of these I have purchased, one in the garage and one in the workshop, both identical, this one cost me less.
Very easy to use and makes a breeze of lifting very heavy objects. I used my second one on a steel bar and two acro props as the 2 X 3 roof struts were not strong enough in my opinion to take the weight (175 Kg) that I needed to lift. Using this set up its full capacity can be used. A great product 100% recommended and used regularly, why risk pain and injury when your hoist can take the strain?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5