Profile for Ryan > Reviews

Content by Ryan

Ryan

Page: 1 | 2
Naava 18ct White Gold Solitaire Look Crossover Engagement Ring, IJ/I Certified Diamonds, Princess Cut, 0.25ct Size : P

2.0 out of 5 stars First off my fiancé and myself love the ring and it was the right price for ..., 18 Dec. 2014
First off my fiancé and myself love the ring and it was the right price for me. But... the first ring we received didn't have a diamond certificate so had to send it back, the second ring we received had the wrong certificate (it was for a round cut diamond not the princess cut that is actually in the ring!) not only that but one of the diamond fell out after a few months. Luckily it dropped out on to my partners lap, we were lucky when it fell out for a second time. But not the third time! So I am in the process of sending it back for a refund. Shame really because we love the ring and it seems like we are the only ones having a problem with it.

Monument Valley
Monument Valley

5.0 out of 5 stars Need more!, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Monument Valley (App)
Love it! wish it was longer, or had a sequel, got it for free but would pay for it.

WOODLAND CREATURES OWLS LUXURY FULLY LINED CURTAINS SET 66" X 72" MATCHES DUVET
WOODLAND CREATURES OWLS LUXURY FULLY LINED CURTAINS SET 66" X 72" MATCHES DUVET
Offered by Laika Designs

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like these curtains, 27 Oct. 2014
I really like these curtains, like other people have said they let light in and the ones we have do not seem to match up in the middle but you have to have a good eye to see that.

Portwest Hi Vis Bomber Jacket, Yellow
Portwest Hi Vis Bomber Jacket, Yellow
Offered by safety-site

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 27 Oct. 2014
Nice warm jacket, seems very good quality for the price. Very happy with it.

Casio F-91WC-4A2EF Digital Watch with Orange Resin Strap
Casio F-91WC-4A2EF Digital Watch with Orange Resin Strap
Offered by Watches2U

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 10 Feb. 2014
As soon as I saw it I wanted it! Was a bit worried considering some of the reports of fakes listed. Bought from Thaddeus Jewellers and has all the Casio markings and works perfectly and looks great. Love it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a charger, 10 Feb. 2014
It works fine. Plug seems genuine, but the lead seems to not be genuine HTC, not compared to ones that have been boxed with the phones anyway.

Genuine HTC TC B270 White Mains USB Charger Includes Micro USB data Cable
Genuine HTC TC B270 White Mains USB Charger Includes Micro USB data Cable
Offered by Q.M.R DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Good charger, 10 Feb. 2014
Seems like a genuine HTC charger to me. bought other chargers and the lead looks cheap, but this seems legit!

HTC One X "Covert" Branded Yellow Textured PU Leather Back Cover Case / Shell / Shield

3.0 out of 5 stars lost colour within a week, 10 Feb. 2014
really liked the feel of the case and felt like it would really protect my phone, but it lost it's colour within a week as i tend to get my hands dirty in work. It just looks really dirty and you can't clean it.

HTC HC V701 One X Clear Hard Shell with Flip Stand - White
HTC HC V701 One X Clear Hard Shell with Flip Stand - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 10 Feb. 2014
Not a fan of this type of case really, i find the flap gets in the way when taking photos. But after 2 cracked screens i needed something different. It does it's job of protecting the phone really well and doesn't loose it's colour too much (looks a bit dirty on the inside of the flap). I keep buying new silicone covers without the flap but after a week they go dirty and loose colour and i end up going back to this. And the flap does actually come in handy as a stand occasional so I can't fault it!

HTC One X TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid White Part Of The Qubits Accessories Range
Offered by ClickJunkie

2.0 out of 5 stars Got dirty very quickly, 10 Feb. 2014
If you get your hands dirty in work then this will change colour very quickly. Turned a not very flattering brown within a few days.

Page: 1 | 2