Profile for Dazza > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
YELLOW AND BLACK PIERGIACOMI ELECTRONIC 16AWG FLUSH WIRE/SIDE/CABLE CUTTERS
YELLOW AND BLACK PIERGIACOMI ELECTRONIC 16AWG FLUSH WIRE/SIDE/CABLE CUTTERS
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I'm not surprised at all that most are very happy with these cutters, 14 Aug 2014
Most of the reviews here are left by jewellery makers and I'm not surprised at all that most are very happy with these cutters. I however was looking for delicate cutters as I'm a vaper and build my own coils for RDA's etc. I needed something that could get in very close to the posts on RDA's to cut excess kanthal once I'd put the coils on the arty. These are brilliant. They're fine enough to get into those spaces right up against the posts and strong enough to cut through any kanthal I've tried so far up to 0.5mm. The only reason I hesitated before buying them as they looked like they could be a little large in the image. They're actually the perfect size for my needs.

TeckNet® POWER BANK iEP387 7000mAh Lithium Polymer USB External Battery Backup Pack, Mobile Phone Power Pack, High Capacity Portable Battery Charger (Dual 5V 3.1A USB Output) for Apple iPhone 5, iPad mini 2/1, iPad 5/4 (Lightning Cable not Provided), iPhone 4S, iPad 3/2/1; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Note 3/2; HTC One, Sensation, Desire C S X, Wildfire S; Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10; Nokia Lumia 920 800 900 N8; Motorola Razr; LG Optimus; Blackberry Z10; Sony Xperia Z - Black (Only one USB Charging cable included, No AC Charger is included)
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 13 Sep 2013
I've had this item for about four months now and it's proved very useful. Despite the leaps and bounds smartphone technology has made over recent years, battery technology hasn't kept pace. This means that with moderate use, smartphones need charging every day. This is fine normally but if you're camping for instance this presents a problem. This power cell solves the problem by storing enough power for several charges of an average smartphone.

A Short History Of Nearly Everything
A Short History Of Nearly Everything
by Bill Bryson

5.0 out of 5 stars About as readable as the subject matter can get, 24 Oct 2011
I've owned this book for some years now and I'm currently reading it for about the 5th time. You won't find a more readable, entertaining and wide ranging book on the sciences ANYWHERE. I highly, highly recommend it.

Coleman Comfort Double Airbed
Coleman Comfort Double Airbed

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been even better, 17 Sep 2011
This is an extremely comfortable air bed. The reason it drops 2 stars is that for some bizarre reason they decided to put one of the valves on top off the bed rather than on the side. The valve does not sit completely flush so if you're tall you can knock it with your foot and wake yourself. Other than that it's great. It's hard to tell it's an air bed rather than a normal mattress.

TP-Link TL-WN851ND 300Mbps Wireless N PCI Adapter
TP-Link TL-WN851ND 300Mbps Wireless N PCI Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs wires?, 9 July 2011
I bought this as I'd upgraded my router to a wireless N one. No sense having N speed wireless router unless you've got got a wireless N receiver at the other end. It's done all I'd hoped and I now have the same speed on wireless as I had with a cabled connection. I was only getting 20mb download speeds with my old G wireless card, now I get the full 40mb.
It came well packaged and brand new. Doddle to install as long as you're not scared of opening your PC's case.

Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters: The Methods and Madness of Monsters
by Peter Vronsky

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy read but....., 18 Nov 2010
.....questionably researched and terribly edited.
The research?....well, in the copy I have the author manages to get Harold Shipman's (the serial killer with one of the highest body counts in history) name wrong! Fred and Rosemary West are mentioned in a sentence....that's about it.
Editing?....the amount of typos in the book is appalling. And there are several paragraphs in the books that are repeated word for word several times.
Having said all that. It is informative and an easy read.
Not a book I'd suggest for serious research though.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2013 5:59 PM BST

Ray Mears Extreme Survival Series - 1 And 2 [2003] [DVD]
Ray Mears Extreme Survival Series - 1 And 2 [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ray Mears
Offered by replay-international

4.0 out of 5 stars Shame they cut the episodes, 2 Aug 2010
Superb series'. The only reason I've given 4 rather than 5 out of 5 is that they have cut out sections of the episodes for reasons i can't fathom. For example, in one episode Ray is constructing a shelter. He's describing a knot he's about to use but then the the shots moves on to the next stage of the construction. I saw the same episode on Sky this week and it showed him actually tying the knot and explaing what he's doing as he does it. As you can imagine with a knot, this is quite important. Why they have cut this is beyond me considering that if anything, you'd expect the episodes to be cut on Sky because of adverts.

Visconti Leather Messenger Bag / Briefcase for the Office - 18797
Visconti Leather Messenger Bag / Briefcase for the Office - 18797
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 2 Aug 2010
Title says it all really. Great bag for meetings and such. Only bit of the bag that lets it down slightly is the inner material of the strap...bit cheap considering the outstanding quality of the rest of the materials. Having said that, would I buy it again.....definitely.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad a knife but...., 4 July 2010
Bought this knife for camping and general outdoor use. It's a tad shorter than I'd like but usable enough. The fire steel holder isn't really snug enough and most fire steels will just fall out if not kept a careful eye on. My major gripe with this blade is it looked fine when it arrived but when I sharpened it for the first time using my bench stones it turned out there were slight indentations on the edge bevel that mean the bevel isn't completely flat. This is probably just a one off issue but i was advised by the vender that as I'd sharpened it they couldn't swap it out for antoher one.

Creative Inspire T10 Multimedia Speakers
Creative Inspire T10 Multimedia Speakers

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the money, 19 May 2010
had these for about a fortnight now. Very impressed with the sound from them. If you want to play very loud, pounding music for a party you'd want something bigger but for playing it loud in your office these are great. Thumbs up from me.

Page: 1 | 2