Profile for Frazer Macconnache > Reviews

Content by Frazer Macconnache

Frazer Macconnache (Bristol, UK)

Chris Ryan Extreme: Silent Kill: Extreme Series 4
Chris Ryan Extreme: Silent Kill: Extreme Series 4
by Chris Ryan

2.0 out of 5 stars John Bald needs a third shoulder to carry extra chips, 6 Feb. 2015
First time reading the extreme series and the first story was ok if a little clunky but by the time I had got half way through the second - the book is a collection of short story/missions - I'd had enough. I had passed from not really caring about the main character which is a problem for most readers to utter dislike and had to put it down. I can't imagine picking I up again either. Shame

Wings of War: Famous Aces
Wings of War: Famous Aces

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW, 26 May 2012
This review is from: Wings of War: Famous Aces (Toy)
Excellent game quick to learn and great fun. Recommend 4 players rather than 2. Additional aircraft cards packs available. Love it.

Medal of Honor: Airborne (PC DVD)
Medal of Honor: Airborne (PC DVD)

2.0 out of 5 stars 'Airbore' Assault, 30 Sept. 2007
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
The game has only 5 missions and whilst these are multi-objective to pad the game out, I finished it in just over 8 hours (during a weekend) and I am no expert at this kind of game.

When I found myself shouting at my monitor, as the level re-spawned me, following a death, "please, please don't make me restart parachuting in again " I knew that it wouldn't be a game I replayed.

The ability to upgrade a weapon based on usage and ability is a nice feature but it's not enough.

In short this game is really aimed at the consol market which is highlighted by a number of features unnecessary in a PC shooter. A red icon above a target to indicate you are aiming at it. I know I am aiming at it; I am at the other end doing the aiming!!