Profile for Donni Boo > Reviews

Content by Donni Boo

Donni Boo (Norfolk, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DIGIFLEX Digital LCD Temperature and Humidity Meter Clock Alarm
DIGIFLEX Digital LCD Temperature and Humidity Meter Clock Alarm
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful product., 4 Jan 2012
This is a useful little product and seems to work quite well, my only 'bug bear' with it is that it alternates with showing the date/time and I find this a little annoying. It was good value compared to similar products and I think it's fairly accurate.

Shadows at Stonewylde
Shadows at Stonewylde
by Kit Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Shadows at Stonewylde (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed this book, as with the others in the series, I found it hard to put down. As it was a while since I'd finished the previous one, I was glad this book recapped some of what went on before, so I could remind myself of how the characters had come to be where they were. There were surprises and twists and turns.

Duronic RCD025B Portable Black CD Player with AM/FM Radio - Connect & play from MP3 Player/Ipod/Iphone

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit basic but does the job., 22 Oct 2011
Nice and compact but the sound is a bit 'tinny'. I use it to listen to Spanish language CDS and it's ideal for that. Haven't used the MP3 player facility but it sounds like a good feature. Radio works well.

Curse The Dawn
Curse The Dawn
by Karen Chance
Price: 6.72

4.0 out of 5 stars One of a good series of books by Karen Chance, 4 Aug 2011
This review is from: Curse The Dawn (Paperback)
I'm really enjoying reading this series of books by Karen Chance, they're much more adult than some of the fantasy fiction books I read so aren't suitable for anyone younger than about 14-16yrs.

Kilrock-K Descaler 250ml
Kilrock-K Descaler 250ml
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd
Price: 2.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 3 July 2011
I found this to be effective at getting kettles sparkling and removing limescale from my toilet pan. Would recommend.

The Biggest Loser Challenge (Wii)
The Biggest Loser Challenge (Wii)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 11.19

4.0 out of 5 stars A great way to lose weight and keep fit!, 5 Mar 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Overall I'm pleased with the game and have already started losing weight. My only criticisms are that the 'gentle' exercises are sometimes pretty tough, it doesn't always pick up the wii remote and some of the phrases the trainer uses are quite annoying. Also, it tells you to move the balance board out of the way sometimes but then you need it, so I just step off it and away from it rather than keep moving it about. I like the way you can set the duration and frequency of your training sessions, and it's good to have a weekly weigh in. I haven't used the calorie tracking thing but some of the recipes are good. If you don't like exercising in front of other people or can't afford to go to the gym or exercise classes, this is an idea way to lose weight and get fit.

The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth: The Surprising, Unbiased Truth About What You Should Eat and Why
by Jonny Bowden
Price: 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for people who want to eat foods for optimum health, 23 Dec 2010
I found this book very informative and useful in my pursuit of a healthy diet. It tells you which foods are good and why, such as those foods which help fight cancer and heart disease. A must if you're health concious!

BBC Active Talk Spanish Pack (2 books & CD)
BBC Active Talk Spanish Pack (2 books & CD)
by Inma Mcleish
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for learning spoken Spanish., 22 Oct 2010
I am really enjoying working through the CDs and books. Sometimes it goes a bit fast but you can pause it. I've already learned quite a lot.

Just Dance (Wii)
Just Dance (Wii)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 10.48

3.0 out of 5 stars A good workout but the songs get stuck in your head!, 7 Feb 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Just Dance (Wii) (Video Game)
I enjoy dancing and am trying to lose weight, so this game is a good way to exercise. However, I am disappointed that it often doesn't register that I'm doing the moves correctly and I end up with a lower score than I should get. Also the warm up is a bit monotonous.

Snoop: What Your Stuff Says About You
Snoop: What Your Stuff Says About You
by Sam Gosling
Price: 6.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting reading., 6 Dec 2009
I found this book interesting and enjoyable. The sort of book to dip into now and then. A great book to put in the bathroom!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3