Profile for S. Innes > Reviews

Content by S. Innes

S. Innes "Heaven scent." (Scottish Highlands)

Page: 1 | 2
66Fit Hand Therapy Ball - Set Of 2 - Multi
66Fit Hand Therapy Ball - Set Of 2 - Multi

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective wrist and hand strengtheners., 5 Nov. 2011
I bought these for my eldely mother who has a very weak wrist following a fracture. She has small hands and the balls are a good size for her, more suitable than other products tried. They may be too small for larger hands. The pink ball is softer and easier to squeeze. She has progressed to the blue one which is more firm and requires more pressure. They seem to be helping to inmprove the strength in her wrist.

To Kill A Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Edition
To Kill A Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Edition
by Harper Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars A BRILLIANT BOOK, 7 Oct. 2010
I loved this book which I had intended to read for a long time but never got round to it. It was a very reasonable price and I am so glad I ordered it. It is well-written in a very easy to read style which really brings the characters to life. It was so enjoyable that I was sad to reach the end. Everybody of all ages should read this.

The Back Sufferers' Pocket Guide (Pocket Guides)
The Back Sufferers' Pocket Guide (Pocket Guides)
by Sarah Key
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Help for osteoporosis sufferers., 16 July 2010
A useful little book for quick reference but less informative than others I have read. Written by a physiotherapist and therefore concentrates primarily on exercises. I would recommend other books on the subject before this one, especially for those who have not previously done much research on the illness and its effects.

Osteoporosis: How to prevent, treat and reverse it
Osteoporosis: How to prevent, treat and reverse it
by Marilyn Glenville

5.0 out of 5 stars Help for severe back pain., 16 July 2010
This book is very informative and packed with useful advice. I would recommend it to everyone who suffers the debilitating effects of osteoporosis and those who want to try to prevent it.

Gourmet Food for a Fiver
Gourmet Food for a Fiver
by Jason Atherton

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap food???, 16 July 2010
I like this chef but I am a bit disappointed with the recipe book. Not exactly what I expected from Jason Atherton. By the time all the ingredients are bought, meals cost a lot more than a fiver! The initial outlay would only be recovered by making the same meals again and again. I would not recommend this book.

Rocket Dog Women's Yumyum Sandal Black/Silver/Gold/Bronze Yumyum 5 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Yumyum Sandal Black/Silver/Gold/Bronze Yumyum 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Summer footwear, 16 July 2010
I like the style, colour combination and lightness of these sandals. The wedge is a good, comfortable height. The toe-posts are somewhat uncomfortable and dig in a bit but I am breaking them in. Average price for a lightweight sandal.

Dr Beckmann Dry Clean Only
Dr Beckmann Dry Clean Only
Offered by EazyDeal

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean and fresh clothes., 16 July 2010
I have searched for this in shops with no success and was delighted to find it online. It is very easy to use, removes the majority of stains/marks and freshens clothes wiich are dry-clean only.

Magnetic Jewellery clasps Set of 4 - (2 Silver Tone and 2 Gold Tone)
Magnetic Jewellery clasps Set of 4 - (2 Silver Tone and 2 Gold Tone)
Offered by TLC Originals Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Tie necklaces and chains easily., 16 July 2010
These magnetic clasps are a bit fiddly to attach initially (especially with long nails!) but they really work. So much easier than trying to close clasps which are often very small. The magnets are strong and do not become detached without a good pull. Great for those with poor dexterity. Think I will buy some more for other necklaces.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protect Stick Vintage Limited Edition 3.7g
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protect Stick Vintage Limited Edition 3.7g

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft lips., 16 July 2010
I have used this product for years and would not be without it. It moisturises my dry lips very well and gives some sheen. So cheap at the price I paid, when compared with normal RRP. Would be good to get the coloured versions at a similar price.

Complete by Label M Resurrection Style Dust 3g
Complete by Label M Resurrection Style Dust 3g
Offered by Cosmetics Now-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Uplift!, 16 July 2010
I use this to give my hair some lift on the crown where it normally goes flat after styling. It certainly helps to give a bit of height and also absorbs any oiliness. It's not cheap for such a small container but should go a reasonably long way with care. Not convinced that I will buy it again at the price. A few velcro rollers and some hairspray may work as well.

Page: 1 | 2