Profile for MR G A TITHER > Reviews

MR G A TITHER

FKPro Suspended Body Weight Training Strap Set
FKPro Suspended Body Weight Training Strap Set
Offered by FK Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, even better after doing the coaches course., 22 Dec 2012
Like a lot of people around the world, I bought a TRX suspension trainer only for it to break within 6 months! These suspension trainers aren't cheap and for the TRX to break so easily is pathetic. Whenever you contact TRX they fob everyone off by saying that the straps are fake. So, I did loads more research and spoke with the Head Strength & Conditioning coach at Widnes Vikings RLFC for some advice. They have been using the FKPro for quite some time, and if it's good enough and strong enough to withstand prop forward rugby league players then I'll certainly include it in my gym. The kit takes a little getting used to after using the inferior TRX. However, I went on the FKPro coaches course first so that I was sure I was performing the exercises and 5 pillars correctly. These 5 pillars make every single exercise sooo much harder. As a personal trainer this type of kit is fantastic for taking your clients' training to the next level. It can be used with kids, teenagers, adults and the older generation. All in all, a fantastic piece of kit. Having contacted Peter Faulkner at FKPro numerous times, it seems that there are several modification/improvements from the original kit so take a look at all the versions available before you part with your money.

TRX Pro Suspension Training Kit
TRX Pro Suspension Training Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars EXPENSIVE & BADLY MADE KIT! BROKE WITHIN 6 MONTHS!, 24 Nov 2012
As a personal trainer I am always looking for new ways to trainer both myself and my clients.
Suspension Trainers are the new kit hitting gym chains everywhere lately. However, be warned, this kit isn't cheap and no matter what TRX manufacturers claim, this kit doesn't stand up to a decent workout. I've been using mine every day for 6 months; I've followed all the instructions on the website, and in the pack it came with. However, after only 6 months the carabina linking the frame attachment to the straps has broken in 2 pieces! Pathetic! I have had to spend even more money buying tougher carabinas which will be more suited to the demand placed on this type of kit. I've bought 2x Square Maillon Rapide carabinas capable of withstanding 4700kN of force! The flimsy carabinas currently on the TRX's clearly haven't been tested for any length of time, or under any kind of strenuous workouts. I'm 95kg and the kit has broken; what's it going to be like with a heavier guy/girl? Also, the TRX customer service department seems to be non-existent? I've emailed them several times to complain about my broken TRX with no response. If you want my advice, do more research and buy a different susopension trainer, more up to the job of a serious workout.

Good Morning To The Night
Good Morning To The Night
Offered by mrtopseller

2.0 out of 5 stars Best 2 songs on YouTube pre cd release; rest of album a disapointment, 23 July 2012
I checked out the songs for this album on YouTube prior to purchasing it; only 'Good Morning To The Night' and 'Sad' were available to listen too. Smart move by the record label - these are by far the best 2 songs, the rest of the album is a complete disapointment. Save your money, don't bother buying this one.

Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Grass Seed, Feed and Coir 10 Patches 750 g Shaker Jug
Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Grass Seed, Feed and Coir 10 Patches 750 g Shaker Jug
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

1.0 out of 5 stars COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY!!!, 29 May 2011
If I could give Miracle Grow Patch Magic less than 1 star I would, it's absolute rubbish and a complete waste of money. I've applied this stuff to my lawn, followed all the instructions to the letter and still my lawn is no better. Only a few blades of grass in a few patches after 3 months!! Cheaper, normal grass seed or turf would be a mucgh cheaper/better option.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2011 10:50 AM BST

Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Grass Seed, Feed and Coir 48 Patches (3.6 kg Bag)
Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Grass Seed, Feed and Coir 48 Patches (3.6 kg Bag)

1.0 out of 5 stars COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY!!!, 29 May 2011
If I could give Miracle Grow Patch Magic less than 1 star I would, it's absolute rubbish and a complete waste of money. I've applied this stuff to my lawn, followed all the instructions to the letter and still my lawn is no better. Only a few blades of grass in a few patches after 3 months!! Cheaper, normal grass seed or turf would be a much cheaper/better option.

No Excuses! Fitness Workout
No Excuses! Fitness Workout
by Harvey Walden IV

1.0 out of 5 stars press-ups, press-ups & more press-ups!!!, 6 April 2011
A book just filled with press-ups!!; Considering all the exercises and circuits this guy did with Celebrity Fit Club this book contains nothing but a few stretches and loads of press-up varieties. Absolutely pathetic attempt at throwing together a so called boot camp training book.

12"" DANCE: The Biggest Anthems from 3 Decades of Club Culture
12"" DANCE: The Biggest Anthems from 3 Decades of Club Culture

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!, 6 April 2011
I couldn't disagree more with most of the reviews for this cd compilation. I've listened to all three cd's today, that's a few hours I'
m not going to get back! and I can't believe titled it "the biggest anthems..." Seriously regred wasting my money on this rubbish.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2013 10:29 PM GMT