Profile for Helen Dalton > Reviews

National Lampoon's Vacation Collection [DVD] [2005]
National Lampoon's Vacation Collection [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Chevy Chase

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh til your tummy hurts!!!!, 19 Feb. 2011
Chevy Chase is the all time comedian in the four films that come in this box set. Myself and my children sat and watched these films together and were glued to them!! I had seen these films as a child and forgot how fab and funny they really were!! I am so pleased with my purchase of this 'value for money' box set, and I am sure that we will get much pleasure out of watching these films over and over again!! Good all round family viewing!!!! :)

The Secret
The Secret
by Rhonda Byrne

4.0 out of 5 stars There is hope!!, 19 Feb. 2011
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
I was very excited when I received this book as I had heard great things about it!! I was going through a very low patch in my life so felt that this book could help me!! Although I am not 100% sure that I am going to end up finding the man of my dreams, be slim or have lots of money sent to me just through positive thinking, this book really lifted my spirits and made me smile!! I have ordered and received a few more books to The Secret saga, which I have yet to read, and cant wait to get started on them!! I would recommend this book even if like me it just lifts your spirits!!! :)