Profile for Marge ! > Reviews

Content by Marge !

Marge !

Page: 1 | 2
SODIAL(R) 4 Crystal Skull Head Beer Wine Whiskey Shot Glass Drinking Ware Cup Mug Home Bar
Offered by PGTA

5.0 out of 5 stars SODIAL(R) 4 Crystal Skull Head Shot Glasses, 20 Jun. 2016
I bought these to go with my Crystal Skull Head Decanter & I am so happy I did. They are excellent quality and a perfect addition. I love them and highly recommend this website, the glasses were exceptionally well packaged and arrived several days before they were due to. I will certainly be using this website again.

Turn It On Again - The Hits
Turn It On Again - The Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly recommend it, an excellent addition to my collection and ..., 10 May 2016
If, as I am, you are a Genesis Fan, this is a must for your collection. As the title states it has a lot of their hits, but as a fan you will be aware that there is no way you could possibly get all of the hits on one CD. I thoroughly recommend it, an excellent addition to my collection and at a great price .

Crystal Skull Pirate Shot Glass Drink Cocktail Beer Cup
Crystal Skull Pirate Shot Glass Drink Cocktail Beer Cup
Offered by Vonraech

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Skull Pirate Shot Glass., 6 April 2016
Wonderful product, customer service was extremely cheerful, helpful and polite and dealt with my query very efficiently. I have no problem at all recommending the seller to friends and family and look forward to purchasing more products from them in the not too distant future. Great quality and attractive item I absolutely love it.

Felix Perry Men's Heavy Biker Motorcycle Chain Link Bracelet Stainless Steel Silver Polished 8.78 Inch
Offered by Felix Perry

4.0 out of 5 stars Felix Perry Men's Heavy Biker Motorcycle Chain Bracelet., 19 Jan. 2016
I like the bracelet and, yes I would recommend this item. Very good value for money.

Zehui Antique Silver Gothic Punk Vintage Skull Bracelet Bangle
Zehui Antique Silver Gothic Punk Vintage Skull Bracelet Bangle
Offered by Anatoky's Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Zehui Antique Silver Gothic Punk Vintage Skull Bangle., 19 Jan. 2016
Although, for the price, I was not expecting a particularly good quality item, I have to say, although I didn't return the product ( as I don't think it's worth the cost of return postage ) I was expecting something that could be worn without cutting and scratching my wrist every time I try to wear it. I certainly don't recommend this item & will not be purchasing from this seller again.

Fuchia-Snow Tiger Faux Fur Jacket - 10
Fuchia-Snow Tiger Faux Fur Jacket - 10
Offered by Fuchia boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars Fuchchia-Snow Tiger Faux Fur Jacket., 29 Dec. 2015
The jacket is a little shorter than I expected & I feel it would have been a little better if another toggle fastener had been added at the bottom of the jacket, still, although it may not seem like it, I really rather like the item and was surprised at how warm it was. Despite the little things I have pointed out I have had many compliments on how great the jacket looks on me, therefore although I can't bring myself to highly recommend it, I do recommend this jacket simply because the more I wear it, the more I like it. Put it down to the contrary nature of this reviewer.

Ladies Ribbed Stretch Polo Neck Top Womens - Teal - 8/10
Ladies Ribbed Stretch Polo Neck Top Womens - Teal - 8/10
Offered by WearAll

5.0 out of 5 stars Ribbed Polo Neck Top., 19 Nov. 2015
Great colour, good fit, I love wearing it. Highly recommend this top.

Hitman - Extreme Edition [2007] [DVD]
Hitman - Extreme Edition [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Timothy Olyphant
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Hitman - Extreme Edition., 19 Nov. 2015
Great film portrayed brilliantly by Timothy Olyphant, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I recommend this film without any hesitation whatsoever.

Red Mist: Scarpetta 19
Red Mist: Scarpetta 19
by Patricia Cornwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Mist by Patricia Cornwell., 19 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Red Mist: Scarpetta 19 (Hardcover)
Excellent read as always from Patricia Cornwell. I thoroughly recommend all her novels.

Womens Knitted Open Skull Cardigan Ladies Boyfriend Jumper Print Top - Stone - 8/10
Offered by Top Fashion18

4.0 out of 5 stars Women's Knitted Open Skull Cardigan., 19 Nov. 2015
The cardigan looks fairly good on me, however, it is fortunate the dropped shoulder look seems to be relatively stylish at the moment.
I may sound as if I don't like the garment, in actual fact I do and would have ordered one in black as well had it been available in my size, but alas no.

Page: 1 | 2