Profile for Boomstar > Reviews

The Original Glowstars - Glow-in-the-Dark Stickers, 1000 Pieces
The Original Glowstars - Glow-in-the-Dark Stickers, 1000 Pieces
Offered by Pharmacy Place

1.0 out of 5 stars Glow Stars..... Really?, 3 Feb 2014
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I was so excited to have ordered it for my little one who was crazy about stars and moon. After reading some reviews I thought it would be a fabulous addition in my LO's room but...actually not.
These stickers stick very well but don't do what they are supposed to do i-e glow...
I have tried best to expose these in day or tube light but stars only glow for a mibute and then fade away.
I am very disappointed and so is my LO.

Prestige Smartplus Pressure Cooker Spares Stainless Steel Gasket, 6 Litre
Prestige Smartplus Pressure Cooker Spares Stainless Steel Gasket, 6 Litre
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement, 8 Aug 2011
I had to replace the gasket for my prestige pressure cooker. It's great as I have seen some in other stores but were quite expensive.
Does what it says.

Summer Infant Cradler
Summer Infant Cradler
Offered by Contango Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Cradler, 16 Jun 2011
It is a nice product and value for money as well. I bought it for my Little one with the car seat. Though his car seat is also very good and have supportive cushions but this is also a nice addition. It is soft, very light weight and easy to handle. Other head supports are really bulky and unable to fit in modern car seats due to head rest. One star is missing only because of adjustable band which my son easily pulls and makes it apart.