Profile for Boomstar > Reviews

Boomstar (UK)

Circulon Symmetry Skillet Set - 21.5 cm and 28 cm Hard Anodised Frying Pans
Circulon Symmetry Skillet Set - 21.5 cm and 28 cm Hard Anodised Frying Pans

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic!, 2 Mar. 2015
An excellent buy so far for me in terms and quality and value for money as I got it through black friday deal.

15 X Mixed Colour Jet Bouncy Balls
15 X Mixed Colour Jet Bouncy Balls
Offered by best deal 4 u

1.0 out of 5 stars I have been tricked., 2 Mar. 2015
Many of the balls were chopped and were taped to cover it.
Wouldn't recommend

Peter Pan - Disney Childrens Fancy Dress Costume - Medium - Ages 5-6
Peter Pan - Disney Childrens Fancy Dress Costume - Medium - Ages 5-6
Offered by It's All Fun & Games

3.0 out of 5 stars Good costume overall!, 2 Mar. 2015
I bought it for my son for book day and he loves it. The downside I would say is the type of fabric which is not suitable for sensitive skin and my child gets rashes with it.
Though costume is lovely and don't have any complaints regarding delivery but not suitable for my child.

The Original Glowstars - Glow-in-the-Dark Stickers, 1000 Pieces
The Original Glowstars - Glow-in-the-Dark Stickers, 1000 Pieces

1.0 out of 5 stars Glow Stars..... Really?, 3 Feb. 2014
I was so excited to have ordered it for my little one who was crazy about stars and moon. After reading some reviews I thought it would be a fabulous addition in my LO's room but...actually not.
These stickers stick very well but don't do what they are supposed to do i-e glow...
I have tried best to expose these in day or tube light but stars only glow for a mibute and then fade away.
I am very disappointed and so is my LO.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2015 10:46 PM GMT

Prestige Smartplus Pressure Cooker Spares Stainless Steel Gasket, 6 Litre
Prestige Smartplus Pressure Cooker Spares Stainless Steel Gasket, 6 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement, 8 Aug. 2011
I had to replace the gasket for my prestige pressure cooker. It's great as I have seen some in other stores but were quite expensive.
Does what it says.

Summer Infant Cradler
Summer Infant Cradler
Offered by Mingzhumz26

4.0 out of 5 stars Cradler, 16 Jun. 2011
It is a nice product and value for money as well. I bought it for my Little one with the car seat. Though his car seat is also very good and have supportive cushions but this is also a nice addition. It is soft, very light weight and easy to handle. Other head supports are really bulky and unable to fit in modern car seats due to head rest. One star is missing only because of adjustable band which my son easily pulls and makes it apart.