Profile for Ms. J. A. Thebault > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. A. Thebault

Ms. J. A. Thebault "Jewels" (Jersey Channel Islands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Moda In Pelle Women's Mention Fashion Sandals
Moda In Pelle Women's Mention Fashion Sandals
Price: £50.00 - £79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Sandal!, 27 July 2014
These sandals are great quality and very stylish. I can wear them with my jeans or to the office. They are quite high heeled but very comfy because they are a very nice leather. I got these at a great price so I am very happy.

edc by ESPRIT Women's Crew Neck Sleeveless Shirt  - Blue - Blau (421 BRISTOL BLUE) - 12
edc by ESPRIT Women's Crew Neck Sleeveless Shirt - Blue - Blau (421 BRISTOL BLUE) - 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 27 Jun 2014
I have a few of these tops as they are great quality, wash great and fit like a second skin. I got them for a great price too. I won't go back to buying cheap tops that don't hold their shape.

Textoline Reclining Garden Chair
Textoline Reclining Garden Chair
Offered by Topnotchsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Chair, 25 April 2014
This chair is everything that was stated in the description. I brought it for my fella and he is a big man. It is really comfortable, lightweight to transport and looks good too. The headrest is great especially if you are tall. I got this chair at a great price with free delivery to the Channel Islands so very happy with my purchase.

The Conjuring [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
The Conjuring [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Vera Farmiga

3.0 out of 5 stars Scary?, 25 April 2014
After the reviews (the scariest film to come out for years) I have to say I was disappointed. This film starts of really good but sadly becomes very predictable and turns out to be a very average ending! Starts out scary but then disappoints.

edc by ESPRIT Scoop Co El 1/2 Women's T-Shirt Drummers White Medium
edc by ESPRIT Scoop Co El 1/2 Women's T-Shirt Drummers White Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality t-shirt, 25 April 2014
I have stopped buying cheap t-shirts and started to spend a little more on quality. This t-shirt fits like a second skin, keeps its shape after a cool wash unlike the cheap ones I used to buy. It also remains white after washing. I am very happy with this purchase. Nice quality.

Triumph Amourette Romance Wired Women's Bra white 36C
Triumph Amourette Romance Wired Women's Bra white 36C

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, 23 Mar 2014
This bra is v comfy as well as being v pretty. I am v impressed with the fit, I can wear this all day without adjusting it. I am very happy with my purchase.

SCRUMMY SALE! Triumph *Lace Sculture WHP* Bra in Passion Orange - (36C)
SCRUMMY SALE! Triumph *Lace Sculture WHP* Bra in Passion Orange - (36C)
Offered by Nix2Nothin

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 23 Mar 2014
This bra is very pretty and v comfortable. You can wear it all day. Love it. The fit is good.

edc by ESPRIT 993CC1K915 Women's T-Shirt Light Grey Melange Medium
edc by ESPRIT 993CC1K915 Women's T-Shirt Light Grey Melange Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 23 Mar 2014
You pay more for this top but it really is worth it. The quality is v good and the fit is perfect like a second skin. This top washes well and will last a lot longer than other similar tops bought from Next, M&S etc. I am v happy with my purchase and would recommend.

Emu Australia Women's Apollo Bay Gloves Grey W9405 X-Small/Small
Emu Australia Women's Apollo Bay Gloves Grey W9405 X-Small/Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Mar 2014
These gloves really do keep my hands warm during my walk to and from work. Perfect fit and stylish too.
Very happy with the greatly reduced price.
I love them so I brought 2 pairs!

Henri Lloyd Women's Imperia Quilted Gore Long Sleeve Jacket, Black, 12 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking coat as well as pratical, 1 Mar 2014
This coat is stylish and really does keep the wind and water out. I have had many comments on how nice it looks.
I am very happy with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4